• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Saudi to be sued for 9/11

McTell

Twitter
No
This passed the US senate months ago and just got thru Congress, with overwhelming support, so it's now on Obama's lap waiting to be signed.

Nobody in the US can say anything off-message about 9/11, as it is a 2nd Pearl Harbour. We know that. Japan was an obvious culprit. We know that when JFK died in 1963, nobody believed it was just one man with a rifle, so there had to be a conspiracy with lots of people to blame.

With 9/11 a team of thugs added the insult of using american planes as their weapons.

Leading to the issue of blame. One or two Saudi officials were in support of al quaeda, but it wasn't actual Saudi state policy to have anyone hijack a plane and fly it into a building in NYC.

Here we know a lot of US financing and arming helped the IRA in the 1970s and 80s, but the Dail would never pass a bill blaming the US government because we know it was done by enthusiasts, and wasn't actual US state policy.

Bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia heads to Obama's desk - CBS News

By REBECCA SHABAD CBS NEWS September 9, 2016, 12:23 PM
Bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia heads to Obama's desk

The Saudis say they will sell US assets worth $750 Bn if Obama signs. Markets will dip, and so I imagine this will be after the Saudi Aramco IPO in the wings. US banks need not apply: https://www.thestreet.com/story/13698868/1/saudi-arabia-expected-to-choose-aramco-ipo-advisor.html

Last edited:

storybud1

This passed the US senate months ago and just got thru Congress, with overwhelming support, so it's now on Obama's lap waiting to be signed.

Nobody in the US can say anything off-message about 9/11, as it is a 2nd Pearl Harbour. We know that. Japan was an obvious culprit. We know that when JFK died in 1963, nobody believed it was just one man with a rifle, so there had to be a conspiracy with lots of people to blame.

With 9/11 a team of thugs added the insult of using american planes as their weapons.

Leading to the issue of blame. Saudi officials were in support, but it wasn't actual Saudi state policy to have anyone hijack a plane and fly it into a building in NYC.

Here we know a lot of US financing and arming helped the IRA in the 1970s and 80s, but the Dail would never pass a bill blaming the US government because we know it was done by enthusiasts, and wasn't actual US state policy.

By REBECCA SHABAD CBS NEWS September 9, 2016, 12:23 PM
Bill allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia heads to Obama's desk

The Saudis say they will sell US assets worth $750 Bn if Obama signs. Markets will dip, and so I imagine this will be after the Saudi Aramco IPO in the wings. US banks need not apply: https://www.thestreet.com/story/13698868/1/saudi-arabia-expected-to-choose-aramco-ipo-advisor.html
Bam is just looking forward to a book tour, Lecture circuit etc, he simply has no stomach or understanding of Global politics, he never had, only the politics of being a monumental fookwit on foreign policy, Bush went in when he shouldn't have and Bam did not go in when he should have. (ISIS getting going and Bam telling them he was pulling out ? what a fooking clown)

Bam's only policy that made sense was oil independence which ironically is Bush territory and also p1ssed off the environmental nutters as shale is something the democrats used to beat the republicans over ? fooking mad ?

TiredOfBeingTired

But but but butt but it was the Iranians!!!

From July 2012:
A judge Monday awarded 9/11 relatives $6 billion in their suit targeting Al Qaeda and silent partner Iran for complicity in the heinous plot that killed nearly 3,000 people.
Judge nails Iran, Qaeda for 9/11 Judge hits Al Qaeda, Iran with huge 9/11 penalty - NY Daily News
From March 2016
Tehran (AFP) - Iran on Monday rejected as "ridiculous" a US court ruling that the Islamic republic pay more than $10 billion in compensation over the Al-Qaeda-claimed 9/11 attacks.

A New York court last week ordered Tehran to pay $7.5 billion to victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon -- and $3 billion to insurers over related claims -- after ruling that Iran had failed to prove that it did not help the bombers.

Mohammad Javad Larijani, secretary general of Iran's High Council for Human Rights, also criticised the ruling.

"If they (the United States) want to prosecute anyone over the September 11 incident, it should be their allies in the region who created Al-Qaeda and funded it," he said.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-says-us-court-order-9-11-compensation-165331127.html?ref=gs

comet

Good I hope the idiots in Washington pull the trigger on this. Because everything the Saudis did regarding 9-11 was at the behest and under the guidance of Langley. I am sure that the Saudis have beautiful cds. in glorious technicolour and wondrous surround sound of every interaction they had with the C. I. A.

Get your popcorn, it could be fun.

el_zapatista

Jet fuel can't melt steal beams

GDPR

I think suing Saudi Arabia will be pretty futile. It's unlikely the individuals will win and if they did the Saudis will never pay them.

It would be as futile as suing Great Britain for the activities of the East India Company in India, even though it had a charter from the then Queen in 1600.

And there could be retaliatory gestures and actions from the Sauds too.

Polly Ticks

Bam's only policy that made sense was oil independence which ironically is Bush territory and also p1ssed off the environmental nutters as shale is something the democrats used to beat the republicans over ? fooking mad ?
Isn't that how all binary political systems end up... in a good cop bad cop routine?

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
Isn't that how all binary political systems end up... in a good cop bad cop routine?
On behalf of Jill Stein, Gary Johnson and Darrell Something, I'm offended, and therefore fart I your general direction.

comet

From what I read it can melt steel beams in poorly designed buildings as the towers were.
Grace,

Every time you turn on your central heating you are saying that the 9-11 story is a lie. The fuel that heats your boiler and the fuel that supposedly brought down the towers are the same hydrocarbons, but in the containment of the boiler it burns hotter. Your heating system works because a thin membrane of steel is heated boiling the water behind and that water is circulated throughout your home. It won`t melt steel beams up to three feet thick will it.

Consider this the U.S. spent 50 times more investigating Clinton`s cum than 9-11, they only did that thanks to the` Jersey Girls`. Those involved in the non investigation said " We were set up to fail ".

Analyzer

They can only sell once. They are running out of money anyway. And if they sell those assets, American society will be freer afterwards.

Tell the truth, & weaken the backward morons.

Analyzer

A benefit of making a donation to the Clinton Foundation, is that the Dumbocrat Party, decides that cririticism and investigation of your activities and motives become a no go area.

There is simply too much at stake in terms of credibility.

Therefore, supporters of the USDP will declare variations of "there really is nothing to see here.....move along".

I think suing Saudi Arabia will be pretty futile. It's unlikely the individuals will win and if they did the Saudis will never pay them.

It would be as futile as suing Great Britain for the activities of the East India Company in India, even though it had a charter from the then Queen in 1600.

And there could be retaliatory gestures and actions from the Sauds too.

McTell

Twitter
No

GDPR

Grace,

Every time you turn on your central heating you are saying that the 9-11 story is a lie. The fuel that heats your boiler and the fuel that supposedly brought down the towers are the same hydrocarbons, but in the containment of the boiler it burns hotter. Your heating system works because a thin membrane of steel is heated boiling the water behind and that water is circulated throughout your home. It won`t melt steel beams up to three feet thick will it.

Consider this the U.S. spent 50 times more investigating Clinton`s cum than 9-11, they only did that thanks to the` Jersey Girls`. Those involved in the non investigation said " We were set up to fail ".
Hate to disappoint you, but I actually watched the shocking 9/11 tragedy as it happened - all work stopped in the office where I then worked in the City of London. 9/11 is not a lie.

The buildings were badly designed; hence they collapsed in the inferno. If you do a google you will find the explanation.

So there is a conspiracy theory going around now? Thx for drawing it to my attention, comet.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies