• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Saudis to paralyse boy.

harshreality

Wait until Obama hears about this regime that tortures its citizens in such a manner!

Hewson

It seems the western worlds greatest allies in the Arab world are sinking to new levels of depravity. Saudi Gazette - Young man faces paralysis in eye-for-an-eye sentence

I find this disgusting and subhuman. Our Government should protest in the strongest possible terms to stop this. What do other posters think?
I think you're right. But I also think that any nation that holds a large portion of the world's oil also holds the west by the balls.

The more I read about the parasitic maggots who rule Saudi the more I look forward to the day it sinks into an oily black hole and ceases to exist.

Clanrickard

I await the protests outside the Saudi enbassy from those concerned.

Ryan Tubbs

Earlier this week another backward Islamofascist government (Hamas) announced that it is to ban co-educational schools, with boys and girls now educated separately.

Where were the howls of protest from the usual liberal lefty types on that one I wonder?

carruthers

I think you're right. But I also think that any nation that holds a large portion of the world's oil also holds the west by the balls.

The more I read about the parasitic maggots who rule Saudi the more I look forward to the day it sinks into an oily black hole and ceases to exist.
Gaddifi and Sadam had oil...

bonkers

Earlier this week another backward Islamofascist government (Hamas) announced that it is to ban co-educational schools, with boys and girls now educated separately.

Where were the howls of protest from the usual liberal lefty types on that one I wonder?
Did you protest yourself? Louise Mensch is leading the charge on this over on twitter. I'd hardly call her a liberal lefty, whatever that is.

bonkers

What's going on with the double posts?

Hewson

Gaddifi and Sadam had oil...
Lybia is a minor player and Gaddafi was an international pariah.

Iraq was invaded to secure its oil reserves, the fourth biggest in the world.

Zach Dingle

Obviously the only reasons this psychotic regime is tolerated is that as it currently stands its very friendly to the West and is the great oil superpower!
One of the future issues including a further rise in fundaMENTALism there is that the South of the country is where the bulk of its future oil reserves are situated. Is that there is a significant Shia minority there who will most likely be displaced and worse as a consequence!

seanmoylantd

At least the Saudis aren't hypocrites and have the co jones to kill and torture people openly.

lies

Twitter
yes

seanmoylantd

Black sites anyone ? Drones anyone ? Solitary Confinement? Water boarding? Frequent Flyers ? Abu Garrib ? Gitmo? H - blocks ? No ?

:shock: Thought not .

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
It seems the western worlds greatest allies in the Arab world are sinking to new levels of depravity. Saudi Gazette - Young man faces paralysis in eye-for-an-eye sentence

I find this disgusting and subhuman. Our Government should protest in the strongest possible terms to stop this. What do other posters think?
24 yrs of age is hardly a boy, so you have misled us with your thread title.
The fact that he was a boy when he stabbed his friend, doesn't excuse your title.

I am against this punishment, but I have to say that it is effective as a deterrent.
I know it would give most people pause before doing an injury to others, if they knew that the punishment involved equal retribution.
Isn't it gas how the Muslims and Jews hate each other, yet have so many similar philosophies; eye for an eye, law of qisas.

BBC News - Amnesty 'outrage' at Saudi paralysis sentence

Clanrickard

Black sites anyone ? Drones anyone ? Solitary Confinement? Water boarding? Frequent Flyers ? Abu Garrib ? Gitmo? H - blocks ? No ?

:shock: Thought not .
Yeah the above were hardly ever discussed or reported in the media. :rolleyes:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies