LAB 23 (-4)
SF 10 (+2)
GR 3 (+1)
Oths 9 (+3)

jacko

29 percent of voters more likely to vote FF if Cowen replaced

this includes 21% of both FG and LAB current voters

droghedasouth

Triumph for FG as Enda Kenny sees off Gilmore challenge.

SinnShane

That's more like it!

LeDroit

No news is good news for them all really.

President Bartlet

Labour will have to be disappointed in this! No bounce whatsoever - actually down and FF no change - now that is shocking

politicaldonations

All the alcoholics in the country must be FF supporters.

Really though Kenny and FG need massive change and be more strident in getting the seriousness of the problems and the extent of their policies to address it. They were too passive allowing labour to leap frog them as the cozy consensus that they beleived they were number 1 and labour no 2 for ever.
Force Kenny to walk away or move to ministerial role and attack labour fantasy economics and go more right wing rather than wishy washy centrist crap.

carlovian

I feel its a more realistic poll than the TV3 one.

I cant see Labour on more than 30% and i cant see SF on 4% (particularly with Factuals steady growth policy !!)

thebig C

Surprised about FF being unchanged! I didn't expect them to plummet to the teens but I would have expected 1-3% drop. The only thing I can surmise is that there was a certain ammount of sympathy for Cowen being picked on.....we know the Irish have a soft spot for a man and his pint!

Very surprised at Labour. I couldn't think of anything to explain the jump to 35% given how comparitively quiet they had been, but this......?!

Tough Paddy

All the alcoholics in the country must be FF supporters.

Really though Kenny and FG need massive change and be more strident in getting the seriousness of the problems and the extent of their policies to address it. They were too passive allowing labour to leap frog them as the cozy consensus that they beleived they were number 1 and labour no 2 for ever.
Force Kenny to walk away or move to ministerial role and attack labour fantasy economics and go more right wing rather than wishy washy centrist crap.
:rolleyes: Take a parcetamol and go have a lie-down.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
Even bigger shock than the TV3 poll. The only common message seems to be FF have bottomed out and are at their core vote and that FG are at best only holding what they have.

President Bartlet

It will be an FG/Lab govt I think that much is clear after the next election - Enda it seems from this - is in front to be Taoiseach.

But does it mean anything if an election is 2 years away?

dotski_w_

Website
irishpollingreport.wordpress.com
Even bigger shock than the TV3 poll. The only common message seems to be FF have bottomed out and are at heir core vote and thaf FG are going at best only holding what they have.
both polls are totally contradictory - 12% difference in LP support, 6% in SF? both well outside the margin of error.

I think we need MRBI as a tie-breaker (assuming the OP isn't a pi$$-take...)

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
both polls are totally contradictory - 12% difference in LP support, 6% in SF? both well outside the margin of error.

I think we need MRBI as a tie-breaker (assuming the OP isn't a pi$$-take...)

Not totally contradictory. The FG and FF numbers are broadly in line and FF are holding rathr than going into further decline.

turdsl

There will be an election within a few months at the most, Kenny will be Toiseach, he will have almost twice the number of seats Labour will have, Nobody could take as serious that Labour would be on 35%

New Threads

Most Replies