Soc Dems 2% (-)
Sol/PBP 2% (-)
Ind All 2% (+1)
Renua 1% (-1)
Oth 1% (-)

neiphin

La6%ur :D

Wascurito

That might just be the most inconsequential opinion poll ever.

And they didn't bother to ask about the referendum? #Boring

neiphin

Apart from the SF not much different to last weeks

mr_anderson

I've asked this question numerous times, why have such opinion polls when there's no election ?
The whole thing seems like an utter irrelevance.

Dame_Enda

The revival of Independents gladdens my political-heart. The planned reforms of Judicial Appointments are at the heart of why I voted Independent - to break the cosy cartel and the abuse of judicial appointments to reward party hacks.

hiding behind a poster

That might just be the most inconsequential opinion poll ever.

And they didn't bother to ask about the referendum? #Boring
An opinion poll with little change is not inconsequential, as the more similar it is to other polls, the more it validates them, and they validate it.

Also, given the 50% weighting RedC apply to your previous vote with undecided voters, FG and Labour will be reasonably happy with this poll, as they got very few floating voters in 2016.

Re the referendum, I'm sure you'll see the figures later tonight or tomorrow.

sic transit

I've asked this question numerous times, why have such opinion polls when there's no election ?
The whole thing seems like an utter irrelevance.
Gives the mejia something to talk about and there are some anoraks who can't live without them. Other part of it is of more interest.

hiding behind a poster

The revival of Independents gladdens my political-heart. The planned reforms of Judicial Appointments are at the heart of why I voted Independent - to break the cosy cartel and the abuse of judicial appointments to reward party hacks.
Did you vote for Mick Wallace? Impossible to square your purported high-mindedness with voting for a convicted tax cheat.

Dame_Enda

Did you vote for Mick Wallace? Impossible to square your purported high-mindedness with voting for a convicted tax cheat.
Extenuating circumstances. There were jobs at stake. Someone told me that it was some sort of technicality. I have expressed the view the prosecution was urged by political actors for reasons of revenge for him exposing scandals in high places.

slysnara

A month before the SSM referendum, taking out undecided, in Red C poll Yes was 78% and No was at 22%.

Will be interesting to see what this one is.

bmw1

Fair play to you and many more like you ..ye managed to elect the likes of the healy-rays and more may-feiners who have only the matters of state foremost on their minds..Well done on yer achievements --wallace ,daly ,ross,pottinger (or coppinger)blind-barret etc:confused:

sic transit

A month before the SSM referendum, taking out undecided, in Red C poll Yes was 78% and No was at 22%.

Will be interesting to see what this one is.
You really can't compare the two. The constitutional change affected a fairly small minority of people and largely had no effect on most people. It was an easy one to vote for and it was ultimately very comfortably passed. The current gap here and the need for massive opting for No by undecideds makes it all very different.

Paddy{ie

But, Hammer, FG as a party fiddled Revenue did they not? It must be galling that a country bumpkin can hold FG FF LABOUR to account. How many Justice Ministers so far? Any more to go?

neiphin

Fair play to you and many more like you ..ye managed to elect the likes of the healy-rays and more may-feiners who have only the matters of state foremost on their minds..Well done on yer achievements --wallace ,daly ,ross,pottinger (or coppinger)blind-barret etc:confused:
too early to be drunk
go lie down

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies