School introduces gender-neutral dress code

Lagertha

?? fathers have kids too, i didnt suggest the job should be given to women only. in fact not even sure it should be a ministry , its bit of a fluffy brochures dept. if it closed down for a year would you even notice?, life would go on
I think the department needs a complete overhaul. Kids being left in homes being abused while Minister Zappone and Francis Fitzgerald traveled around the migrant camps of Europe looking for men children to bring to Ireland. Many of whom have since absconded, you'll see pictures of them in the papers occasionally with missing(insert laughable age here) stories attached'' She's been very quiet of late, I wonder if it's anything to do with the appalling f*ck up by TUSLA on the poor kids who were abused by at least 11 of their relatives who also pimped them out?

Shpake

Now we have Varadkar (openly gay) the head of the FF/FG Government, controlling the rest of the politicians and councillors like the strings on a puppet. Coveney is the Minister for Foreign Affairs, so therefore the cultural Marxist NWO Bilderberg ambitions/cogs are in place.

It is no accident that these two (together with Flannagan MFJ & Zappone MFC), are now in the ideal positions to bring in unlimited numbers of illegal undocumented migrants from numerous Muslim countries to overwhelm local populations, Irish culture and Christian values and eventually Government.

This situation has been planned and building for practically 100 years and particularly since WW2 and given more urgency since the threat of the UK exiting the EU.

They have all their lefty PC liberal cultural marxists fully in control of the levers of power in all the key Government ministerships, legal/courts, Government agencies, Gardaí, justice system, education, and the media, etc, etc, and it will not be easy to change that - it will take years - Gemma is the messenger of truth on all of this and is shining a light into all these institutions, but she cannot do this alone, and the ordinary people must and have to wake up before Ireland goes completely down the tube.

Their ambitions (cultural marxists) have now shown their evilness/hand with the introduction of the 'gender neutral' dress for boys in 'St' Brigids' Primary School in Greystones, Co. Wicklow, where boys are been encouraged, if they feel like it, to wear dresses or skirts to school. And all this under the nose of Archbishop Martin who I would think is still the school patron, and this makes me think that even our Catholic Church is rowing into the PC liberal cultural marxist agenda despite Catholic ethos - the final piece in the cultural marxist jigsaw - he has serious questions to answer in giving his reasoning for his acceptance of such practices, or more will run away from the church.

The Minister for Children is Katherine Zapone, a childless non-Irish lesbian, and you could not dream up a more unsuitable character to fill that role.

Ireland is now in the grip of the NWO devotees and is being openly sold both morally and financially and the vast number of Irish people are oblivious/ignorant (or just don't care) to what is going on.

Coveney was the protege to his mentor, Sutherland, during Bilderberg meetings, and is now openly carrying out his dying wishes.
It really is a quare world now. The Gay Liberation flag flying at full mast over Dail Eireann. Panti Bliss flying around the world preaching unchained unfettered love especially to the Muslim and third world countries as Ireland's gay ambassador extraordinaire. And the Gardai have come out of the closet and are marching with the Pride. Meanwhile the women's movement stare in outrage at the Tuam baby scandal (while they discuss the establishment of abortion clinics)

Lagertha

It really is a quare world now. The Gay Liberation flag flying at full mast over Dail Eireann. Pani Bliss flying around the world preaching unchained unfettered love especially to the Muslim and third world countries as Ireland's gay ambassador extraordinaire. And the Gardai have come out of the closet and are marching with the Pride. Meanwhile the women's movement stare in outrage at the Tuam baby scandal (while they discuss the establishment of abortion clinics)
I'm not a fan of Panti Bliss. I do think it's great thatthe Gardai are marching in Pride. The women's movement should be more concerned with modern day women's issues such as men who identify as women being given priority of biological women. You will find far fewer Gay and Lesbian people who support the trans issue than gobby 3rd wave Feminazis and liberal aging hippies.

BACKTOBASICS

It really is a quare world now. The Gay Liberation flag flying at full mast over Dail Eireann. Panti Bliss flying around the world preaching unchained unfettered love especially to the Muslim and third world countries as Ireland's gay ambassador extraordinaire. And the Gardai have come out of the closet and are marching with the Pride. Meanwhile the women's movement stare in outrage at the Tuam baby scandal (while they discuss the establishment of abortion clinics)
Avonmore/Glanbia are certified to use Islamic Sharia approved products in their dairy and milk production. Avonmore sponsor the Kilkenny team and their jerseys carry the Avonmore logo - people should boycott both.

The GAA for the first time had representatives officially involved in the gay pride parade.

Irish society throughout all sectors is very sick now

All gaily aboard the train of self destruction like the Jewish people were conned into the death camps of Nazi Germany.

Last edited:

Watcher2

dont be sexist, father's work too. Just call it a minimum requirement, not a guarantee they will do a good job, however looking at feminists or other groups determined to crush the patriarchy they rarely have kids so dont trust them to make policy, they should take out their daddy issues elsewhere
I'm not being sexist. The minister is female. You mentioned it would be good if she had children. You are merely being overly sensitive and eager to feel offended.

All I did was show how your point didn't work for other ministries equating experience of the ministry in real life (having children as minister for children, being a teacher as minister for education etc) does not equate to success in that ministry.

Watcher2

Avonmore/Glanbia are certified to use Islamic Sharia approved products in their dairy and milk production. Avonmore sponsor the Kilkenny team and their jerseys carry the Avonmore logo - people should boycott both.

The GAA for the first time had representatives officially involved in the gay pride parade.

Irish society throughout all sectors is very sick now

All gaily aboard the train of self destruction like the Jewish people were conned into the death camps of Nazi Germany.
Why? Most muslims are not terrorists.

ruman

Good money in Pride. Free morketing for the tech giants who can boast about their CSR policies ( whilst paying effective corporate tax tates of close to zero percent!)

Lagertha

Why? Most muslims are not terrorists.
But many Muslims support terrorism and not only do they support it they hold very anti western values. The research carried out in a survey of Muslims in Britain a few years ago was very worrying. Many said that they supported the terrorists, many feel that homosexuality, to mention just a few. Realistically Islam is a desert sh8T hole ideology that has no place outside of the Middle East, it's entirely incompatible with our values and is never going to evolve to anything even remotely civilised. All this ''asylum seeking'' influx is doing is bringing in the Trojan horse and people will come to regret that. I used to buy Avonmore milk but it will never be in my fridge again.

Watcher2

But many Muslims support terrorism and not only do they support it they hold very anti western values. The research carried out in a survey of Muslims in Britain a few years ago was very worrying. Many said that they supported the terrorists, many feel that homosexuality, to mention just a few. Realistically Islam is a desert sh8T hole ideology that has no place outside of the Middle East, it's entirely incompatible with our values and is never going to evolve to anything even remotely civilised. All this ''asylum seeking'' influx is doing is bringing in the Trojan horse and people will come to regret that. I used to buy Avonmore milk but it will never be in my fridge again.
Perhaps they do but not the ones I know.....which is of course limited to not a lot. On what are you basing your "many Muslims"?

Lagertha

Perhaps they do but not the ones I know.....which is of course limited to not a lot. On what are you basing your "many Muslims"?
Have a Google and find out for yourself. I'm always amused at how naive people are about Muslims, the old ah shure the Muslims I know aren't like that. Muslims follow Islam, Islam is an oppressive, misogynistic ideology that would like to kill all gay and lesbian people. They still have women walk behind men and many still wear the full bin bag attire for women and the goat herding outfit for men.

Take a look at any European city with large numbers of Muslim migrants and you will see that rather than modernising and integrating they are regressing to what you'd expect to see in any third world Muslim town.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Sounds an attractive prospect for some very narrow minded social reactionaries in Ireland.

What are the conversion rates from fundamentalist catholicism to fundamentalist Islam in Ireland these days?

They do seem to be likely partners in their views, however uneasily.

Lagertha

Sounds an attractive prospect for some very narrow minded social reactionaries in Ireland.

What are the conversion rates from fundamentalist catholicism to fundamentalist Islam in Ireland these days?

They do seem to be likely partners in their views, however uneasily.
Islam is the worlds fastest growing religion, although that's probably due to breeding rates. The name Muhammad jumped from number 87 on the top 100 baby names in Ireland in 2017 to number 63 in 2018.

Watcher2

Have a Google and find out for yourself. I'm always amused at how naive people are about Muslims, the old ah shure the Muslims I know aren't like that. Muslims follow Islam, Islam is an oppressive, misogynistic ideology that would like to kill all gay and lesbian people. They still have women walk behind men and many still wear the full bin bag attire for women and the goat herding outfit for men.

Take a look at any European city with large numbers of Muslim migrants and you will see that rather than modernising and integrating they are regressing to what you'd expect to see in any third world Muslim town.
I pulled you up on your claim that many Muslims support terrorism and then you respond with a litany of non terrorism activities and ideologies but nothing about terrorism. Plenty misogyny in christian sections of society too. Catholisism is quite oppressive too. Have you washed away your original sin? Have you given your money to the poor? Or better yet, to the church so they will decide how to "disperse" it. Any "sins of the flesh" recently?

I'm not disagreeing that any of what you posted goes on, I'm just going back to my question on your back up for the MANY muslims supporting terrorism.

Lagertha

I pulled you up on your claim that many Muslims support terrorism and then you respond with a litany of non terrorism activities and ideologies but nothing about terrorism. Plenty misogyny in christian sections of society too. Catholisism is quite oppressive too. Have you washed away your original sin? Have you given your money to the poor? Or better yet, to the church so they will decide how to "disperse" it. Any "sins of the flesh" recently?

I'm not disagreeing that any of what you posted goes on, I'm just going back to my question on your back up for the MANY muslims supporting terrorism.
I also suggested that you Google Muslim opinions for yourself, or do you just want to stay in your nice cosy bubble detached from reality? I could post lots of links but I won't. I'm not a Catholic and I'm really tired of people throwing in whataboutery about the Catholic church when Islam is called out, it smacks of desperation.

Watcher2

I also suggested that you Google Muslim opinions for yourself, or do you just want to stay in your nice cosy bubble detached from reality? I could post lots of links but I won't. I'm not a Catholic and I'm really tired of people throwing in whataboutery about the Catholic church when Islam is called out, it smacks of desperation.
I am asking YOU to support YOUR statement. Oh well, I see you either cant or wont. And you accuse me of whataboutery? LOL

Lagertha

I am asking YOU to support YOUR statement. Oh well, I see you either cant or wont. And you accuse me of whataboutery? LOL
:ROFLMAO: Nice try. Start by having a Google about that Muslim school in Birmingham where Muslims have had to be subjected to a Court Order banning them from protesting outside the school because they object to the kids being taught that it's OK to be gay. You'll find links to the bit where a dead dog was impaled on school railings in protest about something else Muslims don't like. You know damned well what they are and you are just too lazy to bother to try to prove me wrong because you know that I'm right.

Watcher2

:ROFLMAO: Nice try. Start by having a Google about that Muslim school in Birmingham where Muslims have had to be subjected to a Court Order banning them from protesting outside the school because they object to the kids being taught that it's OK to be gay. You'll find links to the bit where a dead dog was impaled on school railings in protest about something else Muslims don't like. You know damned well what they are and you are just too lazy to bother to try to prove me wrong because you know that I'm right.
LOL, I was not aware the Muslim population was so small. A school in Birmingham and some lads/lassies impaling a dog. You said MANY Muslims. :unsure:

Sunshine, I'm not trying to prove you wrong in anything. I'm asking you to prove you are right. There is a difference you know....a big one.

Oh well.

Lagertha

I hadn't noticed it myself but Aldi have jumped on the trans bandwagon and have a little boy in a shool uniform as part of their school uniforms ad. We really need to stop pretending this s h i t is normal, it isn't and putting a little kid in a dress and sending him to school insisting he's a girl will be hugely damaging when he realises that he's a boy. You wouldn't let your kid go to school dressed as Batman if he said he believed he was batman so why would you let your little boy pretend to be a little girl?

New Threads

Most Replies