School introduces gender-neutral dress code

Orbit v2

Why is fluoride added to drinking water in the first place. When you drink water it goes straight down into your stomach and of no benefit whatsoever to teeth.
It goes into your stomach and then the bloodstream, then your saliva where it ends up bathing your teeth 24/7 ..... just sayin ....

BACKTOBASICS

It goes into your stomach and then the bloodstream, then your saliva where it ends up bathing your teeth 24/7 ..... just sayin ....
And poison.
And also poisoning your system. The 'benefits' to teeth are practically negligible by the time it pollutes/infests the rest of the body.

For big pharma, the bottom figure is the profit margin - health is a secondary concern.

By the way, the 'gender experiment' has been cancelled in the school in Co. Wicklow. I'd say the parents were in an uproar with the gender evil being peddled to innocent little children - Ireland was the laughing stock of the western world - this had gone international.

Last edited:

Clanrickard

OMG, I'm not sure which I find more hilarious the fact that so many of you keep assuming that I'm male or the fact that so many of you refuse to accept that the child on the Aldi catalogue is MALE. :ROFLMAO: But of course the main offender is the one who has a taste for bum licking so he really should be able to tell the difference.
😲

Lagertha

And poisen

And also poisoning your system. The 'benefits' to teeth are practically negligible by the time it pollutes/infests the rest of the body.

For big pharma, the bottom figure is the profit margin - health is a secondary issue.

By the way, the 'gender experiment' has been cancelled in the school in Co. Wicklow. I'd say the parents were in an uproar with the gender evil being peddled to innocent little children - Ireland was the laughing stock of the western world - this had gone international.
I think it's important to remember that there are cases where people do have gender dysphoria and I've seen men who identify as women who are insanely gorgeous and tbh, I'd almost sell my own mother to have their bodies, minus the penis. :) So I do think that there are probably quite a few cases where nature messed up and there are men who were born into female bodies and vice versa, but that's not something that should be taken seriously in very young children.

It's something that should be monitored but a child under 10 would struggle to decide what they want for dinner let alone have any real concept of gender, gender constructs or the fallout from deciding they want to dress like a girl and be treated as a girl.

It's also really important to remember that a huge number of cases being referred as transgender are teenage girls who've hit puberty and while most of us passed puberty decades ago and don't remember too much about it, it's a very confusing time with hormones everywhere and being extremely conscious of your body.

BACKTOBASICS

I think it's important to remember that there are cases where people do have gender dysphoria and I've seen men who identify as women who are insanely gorgeous and tbh, I'd almost sell my own mother to have their bodies, minus the penis. :) So I do think that there are probably quite a few cases where nature messed up and there are men who were born into female bodies and vice versa, but that's not something that should be taken seriously in very young children.

It's something that should be monitored but a child under 10 would struggle to decide what they want for dinner let alone have any real concept of gender, gender constructs or the fallout from deciding they want to dress like a girl and be treated as a girl.

It's also really important to remember that a huge number of cases being referred as transgender are teenage girls who've hit puberty and while most of us passed puberty decades ago and don't remember too much about it, it's a very confusing time with hormones everywhere and being extremely conscious of your body.
Yes, I agree with you on the dysphoria cases and that is tragic, and in these cases they should wait to see what gender they identify as - I don't know if a decision is taken when born as regards their gender definition.
My sister, a midwife, dealt with 4 cases of such, and not an easy situation.

The OD

Glad to see the burning issues of the day are still en vogue here.

Watcher2

Eh...what boy?
There is only one boy and he is wearing the red jumper. The utraraged class is now part of the so called conservative types. They seem to believe the girl is a boy in a skirt with hair extensions. And somehow this is for Aldi to make some kind of a liberal statement of transgenderism. Its funny because if that was their plan, they did is so subtly that only a few have noticed. I guess thats one marketing firm being fired. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

silverharp

There is only one boy and he is wearing the red jumper. The utraraged class is now part of the so called conservative types. They seem to believe the girl is a boy in a skirt with hair extensions. And somehow this is for Aldi to make some kind of a liberal statement of transgenderism. Its funny because if that was their plan, they did is so subtly that only a few have noticed. I guess thats one marketing firm being fired. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I would have said the woke class are the current day Legion of Mary or a reincarnation of 16th puritans.

Watcher2

I would have said the woke class are the current day Legion of Mary or a reincarnation of 16th puritans.
Its bananas. There seems to be no boundaries now. The liberal class get outraged and snowflakey as do the conservatives and puritans.

Watcher2

The redheaded girl with her hair tied back. Girls with short looking hair in pictures are now boys... apparently.
I thought the eyesight of some of the posters thinking that was a boy was on the poor side but the long hair is very noticeable in my view. I'm starting to think it was all trolling.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Surely there must be loads of clerical uniforms in a warehouse somewhere, given that the designated angel that pops along to inform various members of the population that they must enter religious orders seems to have been made redundant.

The schoolkids could wear them ironically. They could be like some kind of ultimate hipster.

The OD

Surely there must be loads of clerical uniforms in a warehouse somewhere, given that the designated angel that pops along to inform various members of the population that they must enter religious orders seems to have been made redundant.

The schoolkids could wear them ironically. They could be like some kind of ultimate hipster.
My tolerance goes far, but hipsterism in children? Have you no humanity Lumpy!

For shame!!!!

:ROFLMAO:

New Threads

Most Replies