‘sci-fi’ Irish border

McSlaggart

'COMPLETELY CRETINOUS' Ministers blew £680,000 on ‘sci-fi’ Irish border Brexit plan trashed by Brussels and MPs
Under the scheme Britain would use technology to track goods moving across the frontier and collect tariffs on behalf of the bloc
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6154391/sci-fi-irish-border-plan/

I have a plan that will work. If they only give me 250 000 I will sort it out for them.

Dame_Enda

I see no problem with this idea. And £800,000 is a tiny percentage of the UK budget.

I strongly believe the rejection of this idea is an attempt to force the UK to remain in the Customs Union.

Vega1447

I see no problem with this idea. And £800,000 is a tiny percentage of the UK budget.

I strongly believe the rejection of this idea is an attempt to force the UK to remain in the Customs Union.
You see no problem with the idea?

Grand so. That's good enough for me.

Seriously, nobody cares whether you "see a problem" or what you "strongly believe".

Unless you care to back up your opinion with argument or fact.

You know?

death or glory

You see no problem with the idea?

Grand so. That's good enough for me.

Seriously, nobody cares whether you "see a problem" or what you "strongly believe".

Unless you care to back up your opinion with argument or fact.

You know?
Did you read the OP?????

michael-mcivor

The EU brains told the daft English ministers to stop with that plan- and the daft English ministers stopped- it’s the EU who’s wearing the trousers and holding the whip- nothing to worry about- the English have been beat already-

Vega1447

Did you read the OP?????
I'll keep it simple.

Saying "I believe X" is empty unless you are so highly regarded that simply asserting your belief is enough to persuade the listener.

An "argumentum ad hominem".

death or glory

I'll keep it simple.

Saying "I believe X" is empty unless you are so highly regarded that simply asserting your belief is enough to persuade the listener.

An "argumentum ad hominem".
Whereas the argument "The Sun says" carries so much credibility.

Whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Vega1447

Whereas the argument "The Sun says" carries so much credibility.

Whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Dame Edna said that she believes X.

Without an argument or facts this is vacuous.

Do you disagree?

death or glory

Dame Edna said that she believes X.

Without an argument or facts this is vacuous.

Do you disagree?
The OP just quotes "The Sun", you didn't castigate it.

I'm just pointing out the inconsistency in your argument, why should a poster have to back up his believes with reasoned arguments and quotes when the OP he is replying too doesn't bother.

AhNowStop

Did you read the OP?????
Here Doggy, did you watch Sunday politics ?

You should.. wee brick doopedy doods is on it ,,, right after his stepford wife ... the crackpots are getting more desperate by the day :lol:

Ah sure what am I thinking, you’re probably far too busy buying more land & stock to fill the massive post Brexit demand you’re expecting :roll: lmfao

Vega1447

The OP just quotes "The Sun", you didn't castigate it.

I'm just pointing out the inconsistency in your argument, why should a poster have to back up his believes with reasoned arguments and quotes when the OP he is replying too doesn't bother.
I'm not defending the OP.

But drawing attention to an online article (which the OP did) is not the same as saying "I believe the article in the Sun", (which the OP didntd).

death or glory

I'm not defending the OP.

But drawing attention to an online article (which the OP did) is not the same as saying "I believe the article in the Sun", (which the OP didntd).
I'll agree to differ on this one.

Wascurito

Fidelma Healy-Eames wants to know what a "skiffy border" is.

michael-mcivor

See the picture of those two crooks caught at the border tied to a bench got a few kicks paint poured over them then handed over to the PSNI- good community work- those crooks will not be back-

belfast1981

Sci-fi border? Awesome, I can't wait to hear rebels singing 'Star Trekking across the Irish border!'

Can we get it on the next Clubland Ireland album?

McSlaggart

Sci-fi border? Awesome, I can't wait to hear rebels singing 'Star Trekking across the Irish border!'

Can we get it on the next Clubland Ireland album?
Its more

[video=youtube;IoHhim3CF0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHhim3CF0A[/video]

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies