SDLP MLA says 95 Wrightbus job losses a 'devastating blow'

Craigmore..

As you should know, selling is more important than buying to your analysis. So where are their current and future markets to make you not see why they could be economically ok with UK out of the EU?
As usual mcslaggert hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

The parts do not come from the EU. Raw materials come from GB. Aluminium and Steel.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

I've heard of him alright. I'm just wondering does he have any connection to the Armagh Hutchinsons.

McSlaggart

As you should know, selling is more important than buying to your analysis. So where are their current and future markets to make you not see why they could be economically ok with UK out of the EU?
????

They currently purchase their high value components mostly from the EU. It depends on the deal the UK strikes with the EU but it could well work out that they will have to pay extra for those self same parts making their business model in the UK less profitable.

CastleRay

????

They currently purchase their high value components mostly from the EU. It depends on the deal the UK strikes with the EU but it could well work out that they will have to pay extra for those self same parts making their business model in the UK less profitable.
And where do they sell to and where are their future market in your analysis?

boldfenianman

As usual mcslaggert hasn't a clue what he's talking about.

The parts do not come from the EU. Raw materials come from GB. Aluminium and Steel.
You really need to do some research sometimes boyo. The bauxite comes from wherever and is processed in the Shannon Estuary, Aughnish to be precise. It is then shipped to Scotland and France to be turned into useable aluminium. Actually I cant be bothered educating you anymore. Bye.

CastleRay

This will all depend on the deal the UK gets with the EU. The needs of British car manufactures may help in this regard.
Where are their markets NOW would be a good place to start before second guessing and talking hot air.

McSlaggart

Where are their markets NOW would be a good place to start before second guessing and talking hot air.
The bus company has been losing sales in the UK that is why the order for Buses in Belfast not going for them was/is a concern. Their electric zero-emission bus is what there long term viability will rest. I know they are getting funding from the EU for the use of Hydrogen but I wonder if he UK will replace the EU funding.

CastleRay

The bus company has been losing sales in the UK that is why the order for Buses in Belfast not going for them was/is a concern. Their electric zero-emission bus is what there long term viability will rest. I know they are getting funding from the EU for the use of Hydrogen but I wonder if he UK will replace the EU funding.
That provides no information on their current markets which should have been your starting point of analysis before you spouted your usual shît about Brexit and about others who didn’t vote the same way as you.future markets would have been your next area to look at, but of course you bothered with neither and shot your mouth off with your BS.

Mickeymac

That provides no information on their current markets which should have been your starting point of analysis before you spouted your usual shît about Brexit and about others who didn’t vote the same way as you.future markets would have been your next area to look at, but of course you bothered with neither and shot your mouth off with your BS.

Where can their current markets be found, certainly not on my browser?

McSlaggart

That is your view.

Its not were they are selling is the issue its how much more expensive it will be to produce their product out of the EU is the issue. If the UK goes out of the EU then the bus company may also be out of the non-tariff barriers to most of its major suppliers.

That said the UK may strike excellent deals with the rest of the world ............ well going by how well they are dealing with leaving the EU one can only hope.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom