Sdlp :

McSlaggart

https://******/images/5gzMqr

Denise Mullen said the message has been accidentally forwarded while her young son was playing with her phone
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43257128

It compared the "beast from the East" to the one from the North.......

From the Irish news:

"The WhatsApp post from Denise Mullen's account, which was removed soon after it appeared, made an insulting reference to DUP leader Arlene Foster.

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2018/03/03/news/sdlp-councillor-says-sorry-for-offensive-social-media-post-about-arlene-foster-1268894/Mrs Foster's photograph — along with the comment “Never mind the beast from the east, here's a c*** from the north” — was posted into a business chat group from the account of the Dungannon representative."

http://www.irishnews.com/news/2018/03/03/news/sdlp-councillor-says-sorry-for-offensive-social-media-post-about-arlene-foster-1268894/

Last edited:

ticketyboo

https://******/images/5gzMqr

Denise Mullen said the message has been accidentally forwarded while her young son was playing with her phone
DUP slams 'offensive' Foster post shared by SDLP councillor - BBC News

It compared the "beast from the East" to the one from the North.......
The Unionist fury and outrage..continued.....
DUP should enjoy their time in the limelight while it lasts, because I suspect that never mind everyone else,I think there'll be a lot of Tories with long memories....

Ex celt

The ghastliness of the dup/sf/sdlp/oo/gaa axis of evil is palpable.

theloner

:lol:

theloner

What's this thread about Loner?
The Orange Taliban want a Stoop beheaded for forwarding on one of those bastarding memes to the extremely important Dungannon Regeneration Partnership. It's grossly offensive and has interrupted Arlene's ruling of the Empire.

Mickeymac

The Orange Taliban want a Stoop beheaded for forwarding on one of those bastarding memes to the extremely important Dungannon Regeneration Partnership. It's grossly offensive and has interrupted Arlene's ruling of the Empire.

Stoops and Shinners need to wise up, their political opponents do not apologise for some of the most offensive verbal and physical attacks visited on them over many decades.........Nationalists need to get away from this croppy lie down stuff imo.

vivabrigada

Good LAD.
"LAD
@LADFLEG
Has anybody checked to see if any DUP politician has said this bad weather is God showing his anger at the Irish Language Act proposals or even the EU’s draft legal text? You just know half them are thinking it."

McSlaggart

The Unionist fury and outrage..continued.....
DUP should enjoy their time in the limelight while it lasts, because I suspect that never mind everyone else,I think there'll be a lot of Tories with long memories....
The DUP and Arline the wise will be associated with Brexit in the minds of the good people of the UK. Personally I dont think the UK is doing a great job of dealing with the issue.

McSlaggart

Not great blaming her young son. Why not woman up and say she sent it. I
The "world and his wife" are taking the piss out of Arline so my money would be on the son as he would have thougth the joke normal.

CastleRay

The DUP and Arline the wise will be associated with Brexit in the minds of the good people of the UK. Personally I dont think the UK is doing a great job of dealing with the issue.
Is there some point you’re trying to make spelling Arlene as “Arline”? Is it just the usual iNat MO on here as first step to change a persons name to demean them before regular dehumanising of them occurs?

between the bridges

She should resign for being a yellow cvnt and trying to pass the blame onto a child...

theloner

Classic Bridges straight in there after Ray's complaint. LMFAO

theloner

It was certainly one of the tamer memes I have seen of Arlene. Some I unfortunately will never unsee.

vivabrigada

Is there some point you’re trying to make spelling Arlene as “Arline”? Is it just the usual iNat MO on here as first step to change a persons name to demean them before regular dehumanising of them occurs?
Two minutes later bridget does just that^^^^^^ lol

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies