Sean Quinn Back in Business

stanley

:rolleyes:
Your hatred has now spread to blatant lies . What is it about Sean Quinn you hate most . His success , his money , his nationalism ?
Your failures in life are not down to Sean Quinn . Perhaps when you grasp that simple little fact you will be making the first steps towards some form of peace with yourself , and your failures.
Nobody can work in that area without very strong Republican connections, he has dropped his debts on the Irish State and little doubt has assets hidden away, he is accountable to nobody and should be in a cell.

He has put his hand in your pocket, smiled, taken your money, plssed on your shoes and you still support him, probably frightened of him.

belcoo666

Nobody can work in that area without very strong Republican connections, he has dropped his debts on the Irish State and little doubt has assets hidden away, he is accountable to nobody and should be in a cell.

He has put his hand in your pocket, smiled, taken your money, plssed on your shoes and you still support him, probably frightened of him.
Based on your prejudices / racial hatred or your deep in depth knowledge of the area?

Buchaill Dana

Based on your prejudices / racial hatred or your deep in depth knowledge of the area?
He hates any of the lower orders getting ahead.

But quinn is a greasy badtard

Sweet Darling

:rolleyes:
Your hatred has now spread to blatant lies . What is it about Sean Quinn you hate most . His success , his money , his nationalism ?
Your failures in life are not down to Sean Quinn . Perhaps when you grasp that simple little fact you will be making the first steps towards some form of peace with yourself , and your failures.
What is the difference between him and Seanie Fitz's and the others who bankrupted the country? The shinner seems to have a difference.
My problem with the quinnies comes around ever year when they put their hand in my pocket to bale out their insurance co.
Bunch of redneck shisters

belcoo666

What is the difference between him and Seanie Fitz's and the others who bankrupted the country? The shinner seems to have a difference.
My problem with the quinnies comes around ever year when they put their hand in my pocket to bale out their insurance co.
Bunch of redneck shisters
Agh yes Seannie Fitz , who never created anything other than wealth for himself and his friends
where are all the posts on him and Fingers ?

belcoo666

Does not take a genius mate, not difficult to figure out.
your knowledge of that area , you live there , have lived there , have family there , have connections there ?
though not
just the old prejudice n bigotry so it seems

stanley

your knowledge of that area , you live there , have lived there , have family there , have connections there ?
though not
just the old prejudice n bigotry so it seems
Everybody knows mate, you don't have to eat shlte to know it's not good, a good whiff of it is enough.

stanley

"IBRC’s liquidators previously alleged to the High Court in Dublin that Q City took in rents of $37 million between 2011 and 2017, but that only $88,000 was left in its accounts.

The complex, which comprises 245,000sq ft of prime office space in the city that is India’s tech hub, was one of the jewels in the network of international property assets previously controlled by the Quinns".

Same old MO by the Quinns, borrow monies from Anglo, hide the assets purchased and use the cashflow/rents as personal monies running everything through a myriad of dodgy offshore companies.

stanley

Quinn Group were always thought to have friendly relations with Republican groups in the past which allowed the Group to operate on both sides of the Border, might well be that freedom came with a price "protection money" and new operators of the businesses may not see the need or wish to comply to old practises.

Jack Walsh

Quinn Group were always thought to have friendly relations with Republican groups in the past which allowed the Group to operate on both sides of the Border, might well be that freedom came with a price "protection money" and new operators of the businesses may not see the need or wish to comply to old practises.

This abduction and beating is disgusting and like something you would see in Russia
Enough is enough, this crap has been going on for years and it is time those involved and those egging them on from the sidelines weer caught and jailed.

The whole border area needs to take a look at itself and decide do they want to enter the 21st century or perpetually get tarred with a a backward backwoods image of stroking and looting and lawlessness

I have had two business disputes with border individuals in past and both intimated they were "connected" (which on inquiry I quickly discovered they weren't and were in fact disliked by IRA for being selfish ****s who had never contributed a penny to the "cause")
They were doing it to try to intimidate me into caving in and not pursuing the money the owed me.

I was unsurprising some years ago to see one of them up to his eyes in a major and dangerous meat scam

stanley

Ir really is not beyond the realms of possibility that Sean Quinn and family now believe that all their former businesses should be returned to them now the Irish taxpayer has absorbed the debts.

Daddy can convince himself of anything if it is to his convenience.

Ardillaun

A terrifying incident which is an attack on the state as well. We have to sort this gang out.

Sweet Darling

It's no longer a done deal that certain haulers get the contracts.
Backward savages

stanley

"Mr Quinn pointed out that “these guys sacked me over three years ago” and he had not been involved in the company since then. The attack “just doesn’t make any sense, that’s not what moral individuals do to each other.”

Daddy did not like one bit when his former employees dumped him out on his arse as from his consultancy role as SQ tried to take back the company.

"There was a lot of conflict in the area because of legal proceedings.
Mr Quinn said that the ongoing issue of ill feeling in the community could be resolved if Quinn executives met with the community to address concerns rather than issuing legal proceedings.
“We’re out of it, but there is an ongoing problem. I’m not blaming any one, but proceedings shouldn’t be in court, they should sit around a table.”

What legal proceedings is SQ on about.
Republican groups brought the UK Govt to the negotiating table through the rifle and the bomb, isn't what happened to Kevin Lunney very similar.

People describe SQ as a former billionaire, he never was, it was all borrowed monies and some are still effectively under his control overseas.

New Threads

Top Bottom