Sean Quinn Back in Business

bang bang

Give over with your veiled threats, Sean Quinn could take every newspaper in the country to the Courts if he felt offended by the truth, he conned everybody and obviously you included, with borrowed monies, no doubt he has salted enough away for him and his brood to live for the rest of their naturals.
You misunderstood me, I'm not saying Quinn is innocent or guilty in all this, I just don't know.

bang bang

https://www.thecurrency.news/articles/757/leveraging-full-surrender-the-real-story-of-why-the-quinn-family-dropped-their-epic-legal-battle

Read this article, son, learn about the lengths Quinn went to to hide borrowed funds from Anglo, he very nearly got away with it, never forget he went to court looking for compo from the State on borrowed funds.
He did, and thank phuk he didn't succeed. I'm just not as certain as some on here seem to be regarding his involvement in the threats and attacks on Quinn executives.

Sweet Darling

Seanie Fitz & Fingers are way more greedy and corrupt, self serving bastards, at least Quinn created a lot of much needed employment.
Seanie and fingers employed more then Daddy Quinn

Sweet Darling

Seanie Fitz & Fingers are way more greedy and corrupt, self serving bastards, at least Quinn created a lot of much needed employment.
In Dublin Seanie and fingers looked crooked.
In Quinn country Daddies behaviour was normal

Sweet Darling

Without the likes of Anglo and INBS to lend Quinn money, the employment Quinn "created" would never have happened,

Practically every business he went into, succeeded on the basis of undercutting existing businesses, in the end he failed and dropped a bill of 2.5bn on the taxpayer, now who exactly is greedy and corrupt.
It is a well known scientific fact, a Shinner is an economic illiterate

oleoleole

Seanie and fingers employed more then Daddy Quinn
The shinnerbots don't defend Seanie and Fingers. I guess they were never devoted to the cause. Seanie and Fingers clearly were only bothered with making money for Seanie and Fingers. The shinnerbots took their time in this case to start muddying the water on the Lunney attack.

raetsel

And now comes the vindication of the terrorism. It's so predictable.

Another dyed in the wool supporter completely unmasked.
Oh you give me too much credit. You unmasked yourself a long time ago.
Will you be threatening to bomb Dublin again when the border referendum goes against you?

:)

Sweet Darling

No, it's a well known that statement is just more of your anti Republican bs.
I'm a Republican. Who objects to criminal filth using the name to appear respectable as they line their own bank accounts.

bang bang

The shinnerbots don't defend Seanie and Fingers. I guess they were never devoted to the cause. Seanie and Fingers clearly were only bothered with making money for Seanie and Fingers. The shinnerbots took their time in this case to start muddying the water on the Lunney attack.
Well now, are you just another anti Republican troll or do you actually hav
Oh you give me too much credit. You unmasked yourself a long time ago.
Will you be threatening to bomb Dublin again when the border referendum goes against you?

:)
well spotted, Newry is gagging at the mouth to support loyalist terrorists in that scenario.

Mickeymac

Well now, are you just another anti Republican troll or do you actually hav
well spotted, Newry is gagging at the mouth to support loyalist terrorists in that scenario.

Osseole has had more bottles of buckie at the hatefests than trump and boris banging low life whores :ROFLMAO:

Mickeymac

Newry, you're the epitome of sectarian bigotry, sorry to have to inf

I went reachout with such scum after he supported the bombing of Dublin/Monaghan, tried it, no reciprocation, in other words he is simply a waste of time sir.

Mickeymac

Worth saying folks, good to see many of our old posters back here again, I welcome them and have noticed their contributions has made the site much more enjoyable to us all.

Mods deserve a mention as well, after a shakey start, the site has seemed to have settled somewhat coupled with good tangient debate.

Newrybhoy

Newry, you're the epitome of sectarian bigotry, sorry to have to inf
Anyone who doesn't know tow to the republican rewriting of history is sectarian in the likes of you and Tommys book.

You just can't handle the truth being posted on any forum hence you and your cohorts never ending attacks.

Tough.

Sweet Darling

I went reachout with such scum after he supported the bombing of Dublin/Monaghan, tried it, no reciprocation, in other words he is simply a waste of time sir.
Real Republicans do not use the term "Sir" as they have no betters.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom