• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Timeandagain

As always, you've proved the rule that when someone's argument is torn apart all they are left is a lot of bluster, and imbecilic insults........
I will not waste any more time refuting your thick pointless pursuit of lies. It's like watching someone trying to sell bullshit to a farmer. :)
I advise you look at who threw the first insult!! 😂 but I agree, you shouldn’t waste any more of your time!!

stanley

Catch yourself on. Are you really as simple to believe this was anything other than the usual tit for tat crap coming from both sides recently to try and blacken the others name. If they had mentioned the trespassing alone they might have had a point. But that wasn’t a big enough story for them so they come up with the intimidation crap. I can imagine how intimidating a 70 yr old Man driving along a mountain is. If you can’t accept that for the BS it is then I suggest you start counting your own braincells. Shouldn’t take long.

Sean Quinn is no ordinary 70yo, everyone in the area knows him, what he stands for, who his friends are and the back-up they represent.

Nobody would approach him in a menacing or less than friendly manner.

Timeandagain

Sean Quinn is no ordinary 70yo, everyone in the area knows him, what he stands for, who his friends are and the back-up they represent.

I’d be changing security companies if he was managing to intimidate them. But we both know he wasn’t.

stanley

I’d be changing security companies if he was managing to intimidate them. But we both know he wasn’t.

Sean can't change "security company" now, bit like story below:

Question: In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, what’s the difference between the Chicken and the Pig?
Answer: The Chicken is involved, but the Pig is committed!

Sean would be the Pig/bacon for sometime now.

Timeandagain

Sean can't change "security company" now, bit like story below:

Question: In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, what’s the difference between the Chicken and the Pig?
Answer: The Chicken is involved, but the Pig is committed!

Sean would be the Pig/bacon for sometime now.
Sean isn’t the one with the security company.

stanley

Last edited:
Last edited:

"Some of former tycoon Sean Quinn's adult children have informed the liquidators of IBRC they have no claim to a stake in the current Quinn Industrial Holdings (QIH), the Irish Independent has learned".

Is Daddy losing his grip over the "kids" or is this an attempt to distance themselves from the many attacks on individuals at QIH.

It does seem to break Court agreements where they all took on judgments of 88m.

Hillmanhunter1

That's the sort of language that one would associate with a mafia Don.

Hillmanhunter1

There is no way Daddy Quinn will walk away peacefully, his ego could not handle it, he is in for a long battle, with the end justifying the means.
He will find out, as has everyone before him who has tried that gambit, that he's dealing with people far more resourceful and ruthless than he is.

stanley

He will find out, as has everyone before him who has tried that gambit, that he's dealing with people far more resourceful and ruthless than he is.
That's the type of language that the other family's Don uses, guess whens next and is has been happening for quite a few years now.

stanley

Our patience with this situation should have worn out years ago.
Would agree, yes, but Daddy was waiting just for a little chink in the State's armour to force them to pick up his gambling debts and get compo, he had enough millions hidden away offshore to employ the best of lawyers if the opportunity presented.

The State has done well to keep him at bay and perhaps now is the time to settle his hash.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom