• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Sean Quinn Jr on the Late Late Show

Ribeye

Folks; I know that many on here will not be pleased to hear this, but I'm just giving a heads up on something that will he worth seeing,

Sean Jr will be on the Late Late show tonight, well, a pre-recorded interview will be,

I urge people to try and watch it, and to try and keep an open mind,

Enjoy:)

Unless of course you are one of the army of solicitors who will be watching that is:)

Last edited:

drummed

We'll watch if you promise not to have a meltdown in the middle. Deal?

southwestkerry

COB... well I ever see the back off the ruddy Quinns. :mad:

emulator

How do these people get access to RTE so easily ? The Snr was the same when he wanted to give out about the big bad regulator.... close RTE or sell it.

Ribeye

We'll watch if you promise not to have a meltdown in the middle. Deal?
Deal, but I can't speak on behalf of Mr Jameson:)

drummed

How do these people get access to RTE so easily ? The Snr was the same when he wanted to give out about the big bad regulator.... close RTE or sell it.
What sort of stupidity is this???????
Any station would kill to get one of the Quinns on. Do you understand anything about attracting viewers?
Having the Quinns on your program in no way means the station or the interviewer agrees with them.

You have no idea how tv works do you?

ruserious

In fairness, it is important in a country this size to have a national broadcaster. Cut their wages certainly, but we shouldn't just have programming that is profitable. Some programmes have a national importance and whether they make a profit from advertising should be considered external to the needs of the people.
The Angelus should go. Replace it with the return of the national anthem like years ago:
[video=youtube;wygzJtJwPnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygzJtJwPnk[/video]
Or
[video=youtube;cX_NDvSyGsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_NDvSyGsg&feature=related[/video]

Howya

Keeping an open mind goes both ways....I'll keep an open mind if I'm listening to people providing facts and not opinions.

im axeled

pre recorded, edited, selected questions only asked, one should not be suprised to see jim power and dan mclauughlin giving us their drivel vomit inducing views.

drummed

pre recorded, edited, selected questions only asked, one should not be suprised to see jim power and dan mclauughlin giving us their drivel vomit inducing views.
Right too. People offering opinions you don't agree with is just not on at all.

Eire Nua

This should be a great interview, I can t imagine how shocking it was for him to be locked up in jail. It is a nightmare to most of us the thought of being sent to prison. I look forward to this rare insight into life in prison. Most of us will never experience it so it will be interesting to hear his story.

Ribeye

Pre-recorded so that rte legal can scour it to make sure they can't get their bums dragged into court for defamation!

drummed

Pre-recorded so that rte legal can scour it to make sure they can't get their bums dragged into court for defamation!

WHAT? Remember the promise you made..........................?

emulator

What sort of stupidity is this???????
Any station would kill to get one of the Quinns on. Do you understand anything about attracting viewers?
Having the Quinns on your program in no way means the station or the interviewer agrees with them.

You have no idea how tv works do you?
Yeah... I must be pure dumb !

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies