• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Seanad Eireann - Who's a funny boy then?

Most laugh inducing senator

• Brian Hayes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin Manseragh

• Joe O'Toole

• Fergal Quinn

• John Minihan

• Shane Ross

• Total voters

BarryW

Shinnator...ahem, I mean, Senator, Mary White always makes me laugh.

Her stunning naivité, hilarious views on the North, and unrealistic views of her prospects in Dublin South East always bring a tear to my eye :)

The ineptness of some of Sen. Margaret Cox's contributions can be quite amusing (remember the time David Norris reduced her to tears during a debate in the Seanad? Hilarious!)

Mary O' Rourke's complete lack of political etiquette or respect for the office she holds might be funny, if her fishwife tone didn't make a mockery of proceedings on such a regular basis
:(

Many of the FF members are utterly useless. You know, the anonymous has-beens sitting in the back rows- average age of 65.
Many of them I'm sure would be laugh inducing if they ever spoke

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
and we can't forget Clarence can we .... whos eye slides closer inwards the more angry he gets

CJH

Many of the FF members are utterly useless. You know, the anonymous has-beens sitting in the back rows- average age of 65.
Many of them I'm sure would be laugh inducing if they ever spoke
As opposed to a certain all-to-visible has-been FGer, aged thirty-something, who sits on the front row

green

Website
www.younggreens.ie
Woohoo! Another Establishment bitchfight!

"We're more fiscally sensible than you!"
"Oh yeah? Well, our policy on nitrates is more comprehensive than yours!"
"Your mother!"

As a Greenie (we like everyone) let me effect a compromise by saying that most FFers AND FGers in the Oireachtas (both houses) are fcuking useless. Or do you really think that Senator James Bannon ( :? ) has been doing much to write home about of late?

green

Website
www.younggreens.ie
In terms of the actual question, Norris is the "laugh-with"est but Hayes far and away the "laugh-at"est.

CJH

"Your mother!"

As a Greenie (we like everyone) let me effect a compromise by saying that most FFers AND FGers in the Oireachtas (both houses) are fcuking useless. Or do you really think that Senator James Bannon ( ) has been doing much to write home about of late?
Wow, you greens are so radical. I wish I could be as cool as you.

Norris is the "laugh-with"est
Norris is a twat, pure and simple

Hayes far and away the "laugh-at"est.
I'll agree with you on that one

willy_wallace

i'm sure if hayzo is lookin at this, hes saying to himself :

"well brianie, publicity is publicity no matter how it comes. i'll be havin the last laugh when these same figures come thru on the '07 election. mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"

green

Website
www.younggreens.ie
CJH said:

"Your mother!"

As a Greenie (we like everyone) let me effect a compromise by saying that most FFers AND FGers in the Oireachtas (both houses) are fcuking useless. Or do you really think that Senator James Bannon ( ) has been doing much to write home about of late?
Wow, you greens are so radical. I wish I could be as cool as you.
Join the club. 8)