• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Sectarianism still rampant in the CNR community

redneck

You have no clue, brains. Has it flown over your thick head that this didn't happen at a Rangers match? The schoolgirls were called 'a pile of fu&king huns' not because of what football team they supported but solely based on their religion. That, in itself, make the comment 100% sectarian. Hence the police investigation and GAA apology. Whether YOU think its sectarian or offensive is entirely irrelevant fella. πŸ‘Œ

PS. Enjoy the beat of that big base drum over the next few days, fella. Don't forget now, every time it beats it's a timely reminder that you live in the UK. Just like Marty, you always have and you always will πŸ˜˜πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Lovely.
Yes it is good to be reminded you live in the UK, which includes Gaelic Scotland and Cymru Wales. And Kernow (Cornwall). Also Brixton, Southall and Kilburn.
All places N.I Unionists would not feel at home in.

AhNowStop

You have no clue, brains. Has it flown over your thick head that this didn't happen at a Rangers match? The schoolgirls were called 'a pile of fu&king huns' not because of what football team they supported but solely based on their religion. That, in itself, make the comment 100% sectarian. Hence the police investigation and GAA apology. Whether YOU think its sectarian or offensive is entirely irrelevant fella. πŸ‘Œ

PS. Enjoy the beat of that big base drum over the next few days, fella. Don't forget now, every time it beats it's a timely reminder that you live in the UK. Just like Marty, you always have and you always will πŸ˜˜πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Lovely.
Question for you sgtDildo ... were the only people at this march young girls ? ... I'll answer it for you btw as I know you're a bit slow ... No, there were plenty of big fat Orange men who are fair game to be called hun .. just as protestants call rangers fans hun .. so again, its NOT sectarian to call someone a hun ... ffs Ofcom suggest its not even offensive but I'd say it probably is ... so its not something I would recommend the person said and Im sure he'll be disciplined but Ive already said this..

😘
btw glad to see you've changed your story and now accept that now (i.e. prods call rangers fans hun) .... ye see, if you just calm down & pay attention every once ion a while ye can learn something new ... dont worry btw I wont charge for schooling you wee son ;)

I wont hear any big drum son, I used to hear the lambeg when I was a kid but thats all changed now .. just as everything is changing wee son

btw, how'd ye enjoy seeing the Brits double cross the DUP yesterday ... its the first of many so ye may get used to it Dildo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚;)

SgtBilko

Question for you sgtDildo ... were the only people at this march young girls ? ... I'll answer it for you btw as I know you're a bit slow ... No, there were plenty of big fat Orange men who are fair game to be called hun .. just as protestants call rangers fans hun .. so again, its NOT sectarian to call someone a hun ... ffs Ofcom suggest its not even offensive but I'd say it probably is ... so its not something I would recommend the person said and Im sure he'll be disciplined but Ive already said this..

😘
btw glad to see you've changed your story and now accept that now (i.e. prods call rangers fans hun) .... ye see, if you just calm down & pay attention every once ion a while ye can learn something new ... dont worry btw I wont charge for schooling you wee son ;)

I wont hear any big drum son, I used to hear the lambeg when I was a kid but thats all changed now .. just as everything is changing wee son

btw, how'd ye enjoy seeing the Brits double cross the DUP yesterday ... its the first of many so ye may get used to it Dildo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚;)
You're pissing in the wind brains. Were they called a 'pile of fu&&ing huns' because of what team they support? Or because of their religious background? Even a thick, terrorist supporting shit like you, knows the answer to that one. Nice to see you backtracking and now expecting to see them 'disciplined' by the way. The U turn didn't go unnoticed πŸ‘πŸ˜‚ Strange that a someone would be disciplined for something you consider to be OK, no? LMFAO.

As far as the DUP are concerned... is that another prediction of yours? Hope so.... your last one 'it won't last 5 months', has given me hours of fun and is still doing so πŸ‘β€

Even someone with half a brain cell (that excludes fukwits like you BTW) can see that yesterday's vote would have been orchestrated, most likely with the DUPs consent. Manufactured to allow SSM and Abortion rights to be applied equally across the UK and for the DUP not to lose face. Sure, the DUP will make all the right noises about it for a few days but, deep down, they'll be delighted that those two issues are put to bed. Your First Minister, Arlene, knows the majority of us in Northern Ireland are happy to see both SSM and abortion rights on a par with the rest of the UK. Now, if the British Government try and push through, say, an Irish Language Act, then that's a totally different kettle of fish and I'll concede the point. But they won't... no chance whatsoever. You won't be getting that act anytime soon fella. πŸ˜‚

Now get to bed early, only 2 more sleeps until those big base drums boom loud an clear. Remember, every beat is your reminder of where you live.... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I love it...... absolutely love it. LMFAO πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Lovely

Last edited:

Talk Back

You're pissing in the wind brains. Were they called a 'pile of fu&&ing huns' because of what team they support? Or because of their religious background? Even a thick, terrorist supporting shit like you, knows the answer to that one. Nice to see you backtracking and now expecting to see them 'disciplined' by the way. The U turn didn't go unnoticed πŸ‘πŸ˜‚ Strange that a someone would be disciplined for something you consider to be OK, no? LMFAO.

As far as the DUP are concerned... is that another prediction of yours? Hope so.... your last one 'it won't last 5 months', has given me hours of fun and is still doing so πŸ‘β€

Even someone with half a brain cell (that excludes fukwits like you BTW) can see that yesterday's vote would have been orchestrated most likely with the DUPs consent. Manufactured to allow SSM and Abortion rights to be applied equally across the UK and for the DUP not to lose face. Sure, the DUP will make all the right noises about it but, deep down, they'll be delighted that those two issue are put to bed... juat as the majority of us in Northern Ireland requested they be. Now, if the British Government try and push trough, say, an Irish Language Act, then that's a totally different kettle of fish and I'll concede the point. But they won't... no chance whatsoever. You won't be getting that act anytime soon fella.

Now get to bed early, only 2 two days to those big base drums boom loud an clear. Remember, every beat is your reminder of where you live. I love it...... absolutely love it. LMFAO πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Lovely
You are a very confused locationally challenged Unionist - Ireland is the country you are trapped in.

death or glory

I don't mind the Orange marches, it is the sectarian polluting and toxic burning of bonfires and associated anti social behaviour I don't like.
Also Death or Glory used the word "scum" to describe his nationalist neighbours. Not very Christian is it?
I thought the Orange order was a Christian, God fearing organization. You would not hear a Catholic Priest using the word "scum" .
Jesus said "Love your neighbours- do good to those who dislike you".
You have bother with me referring to terrorists and their supporters as scum
Yet are defending grown men yelling abuse at teenage girls.
Another Reb terrorist supporting hypocrite,
Well at least these recent threads have highlighted it.

AhNowStop

Even someone with half a brain cell (that excludes fukwits like you BTW) can see that yesterday's vote would have been orchestrated, most likely with the DUPs consent. Manufactured to allow SSM and Abortion rights to be applied equally across the UK and for the DUP not to lose face. Sure, the DUP will make all the right noises about it for a few days but, deep down, they'll be delighted that those two issues are put to bed. Your First Minister, Arlene, knows the majority of us in Northern Ireland are happy to see both SSM and abortion rights on a par with the rest of the UK. Now, if the British Government try and push through, say, an Irish Language Act, then that's a totally different kettle of fish and I'll concede the point. But they won't... no chance whatsoever. You won't be getting that act anytime soon fella. πŸ˜‚

Now get to bed early, only 2 more sleeps until those big base drums boom loud an clear. Remember, every beat is your reminder of where you live.... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Lovely
Orange dregs are regularly called huns by many in the North not that I would myself of course but still .. not only does ofcom say its not sectarian they say its not even offensive ... you really need to take your displeasure up with them my good little man ;)

btw in one of my very first posts on the subject I said I still expected the person who said "hun" to be disciplined ... now, before I address the rest of your infantile rubbish, are you disputing that sgtDilddo ?

I'll time ye wee son:whistle:

btw the DUP same sex marriage stuff in your post is truly hilarious but Ill address that in more detail once you reply to the above ... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

AhNowStop

post up where someone was yelling at teenage girls .. come on dopey, back up your claims for once .. you cant though can you, so we'll just get more deflection and bluster :rolleyes:

and videos of scum like you screaming and throwing p1ss at primary school girls trying to go to school wont do dopey

2lazy

Nice one DoG, i'm glad your are keeping those Micks honest. Such hypocrites only see their side of the story

2lazy

Lovely

Like a United Ireland, united winning was inevitable, as much as you love it . So enjoy it - don't bring the kids to the marching mind you're only setting them up for dissapointment later in life

SgtBilko

Orange dregs are regularly called huns by many in the North not that I would myself of course but still .. not only does ofcom say its not sectarian they say its not even offensive ... you really need to take your displeasure up with them my good little man ;)

btw in one of my very first posts on the subject I said I still expected the person who said "hun" to be disciplined ... now, before I address the rest of your infantile rubbish, are you disputing that sgtDilddo ?

I'll time ye wee son:whistle:

btw the DUP same sex marriage stuff in your post is truly hilarious but Ill address that in more detail once you reply to the above ... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Jesus, you really are thick, thicko. Firstly, 'Orange dregs' being 'called hun in the north' has nothing to do with 'Ofcom' or 'Scotland'.... so I've no idea why you keep linking to a Scottish newspaper and referencing a Scottish football club. You're not very good at this, are you? Let's let the PSNI and the GAA decide if the use of the term is sectarian, eh? Oh and 100% twisting, turning and backtracking from.... it's not sectarian... blub blub..... people get called huns all the time....... TO......they will be disciplined..... is fooking hilarious. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're a Class A retard, fella. πŸ‘Œ

Edit: fire off an email to the Irish News fella. Tell them 'Ofcom' (*snigger) disagree when their view of what is sectarian and what isn't. Let me know how you get on. I'll time ya. πŸ‘πŸ˜‚LMFAO

"Someone on the bus can also be heard apparently making a sectarian remark".

Last edited:

AhNowStop

Jesus, you really are thick, thicko. Firstly, 'Orange dregs' being 'called hun in the north' has nothing to do with 'Ofcom' or 'Scotland'.... so I've no idea why you keep linking to a Scottish newspaper and referencing a Scottish football club. You're not very good at this, are you? Let's let the PSNI and the GAA decide if the use of the term is sectarian, eh? Oh and 100% twisting, turning and backtracking from.... it's not sectarian... blub blub..... people get called huns all the time....... TO......they will be disciplined..... is fooking hilarious. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're a Class A retard, fella. πŸ‘Œ

Edit: fire off an email to the Irish News fella. Tell them 'Ofcom' (*snigger) disagree when their view of what is sectarian and what isn't. Let me know how you get on. I'll time ya. πŸ‘πŸ˜‚LMFAO

"Someone on the bus can also be heard apparently making a sectarian remark".

now now dont be getting your wee spud peeling khakis knickers all wet again and lets deal with one irate feet stomping message at a time ...

you said I had changed my story by saying a few posts ago that i expected the person who said "hun" to be disciplined ..... I replied with this

in one of my very first posts on the subject I said I still expected the person who said "hun" to be disciplined ... now, before I address the rest of your infantile rubbish, are you disputing that sgtDilddo ?

Now, once you answer the question I will continue your schooling little sgtDildo ;)

btw, re the DUP & same sex marriage .. I suppose thats why we Nigel Brick was nearly crying again in the HOC and they all voted against it ... yez are being sold down the river son and this is just the start of it .. Carson was right and sure didnt big Jarry even tell yez πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I simply cant allow you little morons to spout sh1t and then try and ignore it when caught out .. tis for your own good little fella 😘

Last edited:

SgtBilko

now now dont be getting your wee spud peeling khakis knickers all wet again and lets deal with one irate feet stomping message at a time ...

you said I had changed my story by saying a few posts ago that i expected the person who said "hun" to be disciplined ..... I replied with this

in one of my very first posts on the subject I said I still expected the person who said "hun" to be disciplined ... now, before I address the rest of your infantile rubbish, are you disputing that sgtDilddo ?

Now, onece you answer the question I will continue your schooling little sgtDildo ;)

I simply cant allow you little morons to spout sh1t and then try and ignore it when caught out .. tis for your own good little fella 😘
What are you on about ya loon? Of course you've back-tracked....it's a regular occurrence from you. What will happen now, is that you'll keep repeating the same nonsense question in the hope that people will get bored and leave you alone to spout your silly nonsense. It's a childish technique you use to avoid answering awkward points. It's the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and humming loudly. You resort to it every time you are beat... which is often. πŸ˜‚

You've backtracked from 'it's not sectarian, Ofcom (*snigger) says so' ... ... to.... 'they will be disciplined'. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love it. It reminds me of the time you backtracked from 'it won't last 5 months'...... to..... 'I enjoy having the DUP in power'. LMFAO... πŸ˜‚

Here's a tip. People can read. People can see your bull. People will call you out on it. You're a class A retard. πŸ‘Œ

Last edited:

bang bang

have you no tyres to be hiding for buring later dopey - just to ensure the bad men from the council dont take them away:eek: .. you know, for your "culture" and all that πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

you morons have bigger problems than being called a hun but as per usual you'll see it when its too late
Ah ffs ANS, you surely know it's " Kulture" can you taigs not spell!!

bang bang

Lovely
The six county abomination is on it's last legs, are you planning on leaving with Arlene. Where will you go.........LMAO

death or glory

What are you on about ya loon? Of course you've back-tracked....it's a regular occurrence from you. What will happen now, is that you'll keep repeating the same nonsense question in the hope that people will get bored and leave you alone to spout your silly nonsense. It's a childish technique you use to avoid answering awkward points. It's the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and humming loudly. You resort to it every time you are beat... which is often. πŸ˜‚

You've backtracked from 'it's not sectarian, Ofcom (*snigger) says so' ... ... to.... 'they will be disciplined'. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love it. It reminds me of the time you backtracked from 'it won't last 5 months'...... to..... 'I enjoy having the DUP in power'. LMFAO... πŸ˜‚

Here's a tip. People can read. People can see your bull. People will call you out on it. You're a class A retard. πŸ‘Œ
I have to admit them rebs have a very fast gear change especially into reverse.

Paddyc

Here Thicko,
It was cynthia who claimed yesterday that it is Ofcom who decides what is sectarian and what is not in Ulster.
That was my point.

My guess is that that Sectarian song the Tyrone Gaa team were playing on the team bus was also banned due to the reference to sectarian Ira terrorist scum.
Guess again.

It featured on BBC 1 recently.

Paddyc

Lovely
β€˜Base’ is spelled β€˜bass’.

No need to thank me.

death or glory

I think all Mickey has to do to stamp out the sectarianism in the Gaa is to arrange a wee team building day out tomorrow at a 12th parade.

I'm sure them young ladies playing the accordians would not hold a grudge and would appreciate this small gesture in stamping out Gaa bigotry.

AhNowStop

oh really ;)

you've just fuked up again little sgtDildo .. you be better sticking to peeling spuds for Farquar & Tristan in the mess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok now wee son just to show you making a scummy liar out of yourself "yet again" here we go …

I made the following posts on Tuesday of this week clearly stating that the person who utter the β€œhun” comment should be disciplined…

Page 12 - Post #234 of this thread.
but tbf it would have been better had the person not made the hun comment .. Im sure they will be disciplined.
;)πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

also I recall you making excuses for the disgusting activities carried out against the holy cross primary school children ..... get under the car with the dog and dry your fekin eyes ye muppet

Page 3 – Post #46 of the GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.
The only issue here is the person who supposedly shouted "pile of f**cking huns" ....Even though its not a sectarian term I take it he will be disciplined.

the song itself just slags off the despicable black & tans of 100 years ago during the Irish war of independence so for our resident loonie Orangie fukwits to be trying to equivocate between this and loyalists singing "up to out necks in Fenian blood" (which they sing or at least march alongside) or NI supporters singing "we hate catholics, we really hate roman catholics" just shows how incredibly desperate and DUPlicitous these people are ... its not even in the same stratosphere

and btw, Jack Charloton used to play this song with the Ireland team .. Are you going to suggest he's sectarian too

next....

Now, see below for your moronic post #343 from Wednesday in response to yet another post I made where I stated he would be disciplined … the day AFTER my initial 2 posts above saying the exact same thing 😘

This proves beyond doubt that you’re a lying scumbag but tbf that was never really in question …

You're pissing in the wind brains. Were they called a 'pile of fu&&ing huns' because of what team they support? Or because of their religious background? Even a thick, terrorist supporting shit like you, knows the answer to that one. Nice to see you backtracking and now expecting to see them 'disciplined' by the way. The U turn didn't go unnoticed Strange that a someone would be disciplined for something you consider to be OK, no?

Caught talking BS again eh little sgtDildo .. do you never tyre πŸ”₯ of your own sh1te .. here Dildo, did ye see what I did there πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ LMFAO.

and btw if ofcom says the term "hun" isnt sectarian (or indeed offensive) then thats good enough for me ;)

Next…….

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies