• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Sectarianism still rampant in the CNR community

SgtBilko

oh really ;)

you've just fuked up again little sgtDildo .. you be better sticking to peeling spuds for Farquar & Tristan in the mess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok now wee son just to show you making a scummy liar out of yourself "yet again" here we go …

I made the following posts on Tuesday of this week clearly stating that the person who utter the β€œhun” comment should be disciplined…

Page 12 - Post #234 of this thread.

Page 3 – Post #46 of the GAA The Masks Slips Yet Again.

Now, see below for your moronic post #343 from Wednesday in response to yet another post I made where I stated he would be disciplined … the day AFTER my initial 2 posts above saying the exact same thing 😘

This proves beyond doubt that you’re a lying scumbag but tbf that was never really in question …

Caught talking BS again eh little sgtDildo .. do you never tyre πŸ”₯ of your own sh1te .. here Dildo, did ye see what I did there πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚ LMFAO.

and btw if ofcom says the term "hun" isnt sectarian (or indeed offensive) then thats good enough for me ;)

Next…….
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ Your own post shows up your backtracking, you thicko... You've gone from 'It's not sectarian but I TAKE IT he will be disciplined'.......

to...

'He SHOULD be disciplined'... LMFAO

That's a fair shift which we both know you've made because you are aware, despite your denial, that it was a sectarian incident 100% and, as such, bound to be subject to disciplinary action. πŸ˜‚

FFS... even some of your fellow terrorist supporting loons on here are now admitting it was sectarian and nothing to do with Scotland's most successful football club.

Lovely.

PS. 'Ofcom'... *snigger

death or glory

Ah here, sgtDildo will be fine .. sure there's spuds needing peeled all over the world hi :unsure::whistle: lol
Cynthia,
I,m sure he would be glad of aul Bessies butter.
You could get your auld churn out.

2lazy

Cynthia,
Hey DoG -don't venture north of the border for the next few days - those real unionists would take the head of ya.
Celebrate the 12th on goggle ya we stater

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
here Dopey, could you not bring this one up to your wee scummy loyalist mates at the "bonefire" :rolleyes: lol .... .. apparently they're all crying buckets because some big bad men "tooked are tires away" :oops::cry: LMFAO

english-bulldog-playing-car-tyre-260nw-268928588.jpg
note - fat orange dog playing with tyre πŸ˜‚

lmfao ... you muppets go on about the 11th & 12th al year yet here yez are .. on an anonymous website ..

ye sad sad bastids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

death or glory

here Dopey, could you not bring this one up to your wee scummy loyalist mates at the "bonefire" :rolleyes: lol .... .. apparently they're all crying buckets because some big bad men "tooked are tires away" :oops::cry: LMFAO

View attachment 19013

lmfao ... you muppets go on about the 11th & 12th al year yet here yez are .. on an anonymous website ..

View attachment 19013

Cynthia,
The party doesn,t start until the night.
Just drove past the local bonfire, the amount of Tyrone flags was unbelievable, I wonder why that could be?

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
Just drove past the local bonfire, the amount of Tyrone flags was unbelievable, I wonder why that could be?
Jeepers Dopey I see you liked my post so much you quoted it twice .. nice one fat lad ;)

its because the infantile scrotes that built it are all bigted insecure jealous little Orange twats like yourself (y):whistle:

2lazy

Jeepers Dopey I see you liked my post so much you quoted it twice .. nice one fat lad ;)

its because the infantile scrotes that built it are all bigted insecure jealous little Orange twats like yourself (y):whistle:
They could throw a few RHC flags on - doubt thye'd know the difference
But you didn't manage to take a picture.

I wonder why that could be?
I'd say because he is no nearer to Castelderg than the pope right now.

between the bridges

Cynthia,
But you didn't manage to take a picture.

I wonder why that could be?
The bit about him driving at the time might have given that away sherlock but sure ye and ahnowslobberings just carry on making complete tits of yerselfs...

McSlaggart

Now get to bed early, only 2 more sleeps until those big base drums boom loud an clear. Remember, every beat is your reminder of where you live.... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§... Boom πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I love it...... absolutely love it. LMFAO πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Lovely
Cynthia,
You can bang the drum as loud as you like and burn as many flags as you like it just shows how scared you are.

caledhel

They do look very dashing in their sashes. Hopefully we'll see lots of pictures of their celebrations.

death or glory

You can bang the drum as loud as you like and burn as many flags as you like it just shows how scared you are.
Dem Gaa flags quarely burn. I think a lot more flammable than those pesky Tricklers.

bang bang

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ Your own post shows up your backtracking, you thicko... You've gone from 'It's not sectarian but I TAKE IT he will be disciplined'.......

to...

'He SHOULD be disciplined'... LMFAO

That's a fair shift which we both know you've made because you are aware, despite your denial, that it was a sectarian incident 100% and, as such, bound to be subject to disciplinary action. πŸ˜‚

FFS... even some of your fellow terrorist supporting loons on here are now admitting it was sectarian and nothing to do with Scotland's most successful football club.

Lovely.

PS. 'Ofcom'... *snigger
Trapped in the wrong country, insecure and scared as phuk. LMAO

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies