• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Sectarianism still rampant in the CNR community

death or glory

I think everyone knows why you need to build bonfires and set flags and posters in flames.
Because its traditional and part of our culture,
So we burn any emblems we associate with the Ra.

Paddyc

The bit about him driving at the time might have given that away sherlock but sure ye and ahnowslobberings just carry on making complete tits of yerselfs...
He couldn’t pull in for a second to take a picture but could go online to tell us all about it?

HmmmmmmmmπŸ™„

death or glory

And yet here you are posting....

....at 11.20 on the 11th night...
Correct,
Back home from the bonfire,
Watched the parade of the town,
Had the crack at the bonfire then headed home to get some well deserved rest before a big day in Donemana.
Have a good one lads

The phrase for today is
"No Surrender"

SgtBilko

I would have thought that is better than the fact that for the most part band parades etc are ignored by most people.
Yes, that's true. I've been on this forum for 6 or 7 years now and I've noticed all you lads ignoring them every Twelfth. Hardly gets a mention. πŸ™„

McSlaggart

Yes, that's true. I've been on this forum for 6 or 7 years now and I've noticed all you lads ignoring them every Twelfth. Hardly gets a mention. πŸ™„

If you read what people are writing about its the issues around the 12th. Bonfires, and parades that hold people getting about their business.

If parades was held in places that did not stop people going about their normal business then no one would care.

The 12 is the last parade to get any sort of crowd. At that its mostly the old and young with some teenage girls following the boys.

More people would be in one Asda on the 12 than travel to watch the parade.

Paddyc

Correct,
Had the crack at the bonfire then headed home to get some well deserved rest before a big day in Donemana.
Have a good one lads

The phrase for today is
"No Surrender"
And still no pictures.

Bridgey?

Se0samh

Correct,
Have a good one lads

The phrase for today is
"No Surrender"

All by 11.20pm...soup drinker...and here you are at 8.20am posting again...haven't you a bottle of Buckie to sink and a couple of hip flasks to fill, only if yours is a temperance lodge of course...everything in moderation big lad... :D

The phrase for today is Yer Bate...so bate them drums all you like, 'cos it's the only thing you can bate now...worshipful master....:LOL:

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies