Semi fascist salute proposal for illiberal populist politicians

Patslatt1

The Heil Hitler salute would be too strong for illiberal populist politicians who want to dilute democracy by rigging the media and the judiciary. So instead of shooting the arm high over the head in salute, they could settle for a lower salute with the arm fully extended shoulder high. I invite P.ie cartoonists to illustrate the difference in salutes!

RasherHash

The Heil Hitler salute would be too strong for illiberal populist politicians who want to dilute democracy by rigging the media and the judiciary. So instead of shooting the arm high over the head in salute, they could settle for a lower salute with the arm fully extended shoulder high. I invite P.ie cartoonists to illustrate the difference in salutes!
Is this something you're promoting, Pat?

Btw you're FG aren't you?

owedtojoy

What the f**k happened to Pepe the Frog?

The fascisti could not get enough of him a couple of years ago.

Oh, I get it - he croaked! :D

kerdasi amaq

See how high Kyle is?
How high is Kyle?

MsDaisyC

Hail Hydra!

Last edited:

RasherHash

Mbala.jpg

RasherHash

Last edited:

neiphin

can you take a selfie of yourself doing one of these salutes and show us what you mean ??

Patslatt1

Levellers

Are ye hankering for the good auld days Pat?

ODuffy-Blueshisrts.jpg

Watcher2

Did the original blueshirts have something like this? Is that how such a ludicrous OP came to you, you harking back to an almost bygone era?

Sweet Darling

It was the Nazi loving Shin Fein collaborators that stuck up the statue to the Nazi Dupe Russell in Fairview park.

RasherHash

It was the Nazi loving Shin Fein collaborators that stuck up the statue to the Nazi Dupe Russell in Fairview park.
The IRA were no more Nazi collaboraters than the Finnish were, they just wanted guns to fight for freedom.

Sweet Darling

The IRA were no more Nazi collaboraters than the Finnish were, they just wanted guns to fight for freedom.
Yea but being prepared to hand the Irish over in return to the Nazi is a bit thick.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies