Sen Rand Paul attacked while mowing lawn.

Franzoni

I don't cut the grass....i refuse to look at the garden so the grass doesn't exist and remains a bunch of sub-atomic particles whirling ,whirling whirling towards freedom.........

Andrew49

Twitter
AndrewSB49
Friday at 3 PM while mowing the lawn while at his home in Kentucky, Senator Rand Paul was attack by one of his neighbour. Believe to be a anesthesiologist, registered Democrat who allegedly posted anti President Trump articles. So far, charged with assault, potentially more charges to follow.
"mowing his lawn" - as euphemisms go, that's a cracker!

EUrJokingMeRight

Should have chucked the attacker in front of the mower and gave the assailant a free trim.

firefly123

As a libertarian he should pay for a better private police force!

Mick Mac

Mick Mac

Mick Mac

You are easily impressed.

It was probably the helps annual day off. :lol:
You think he'd give the help a day off when it could make the free Choice to work 365 days a year.

callas

You think he'd give the help a day off when it could make the free Choice to work 365 days a year.
He is just a very kind boss.

It is the only opportunity she gets every year to get to the internet shop to skype her family in Ecuador to tell them what a great job she has and that her boss offered to mow his own lawn so she could do that.

dizillusioned

Who cuts grass in October?
I cut mine yesterday also mulched the leaves. Now this week I need to mow the back garden and the side garden...More weird is he is neighbours??? Doesn’t he have a driveway and privacy gates?? Oh my!!!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies