Senator Dan Boyle thinks he will be elected as a TD! What planet are these people on?

grafter1

Dan Boyle getting elected. Good one.

Dan - why change the habit of a lifetime? You have never been elected by the people of Cork. I very much doubt they'll be willing to endorse you this time around.

'orebel

Dan - why change the habit of a lifetime? You have never been elected by the people of Cork. I very much doubt they'll be willing to endorse you this time around.
I live in CSC. He won't be elected this time around or at any time in the future if I'm judging the mood around here correctly.

'orebel

Desperate Dan

When I seen him first, he was shown on TV two and half years ago during the talks for Govt. walking up to the gates of Leinster house a large bundle papers under his arm, what he was doing I still don't know, he was never elected, I thought to myself that's a thick looking S!!!e. Now I can add Naive, G!!!!!te, Out of His Depth, ASS!!!e. But not TD never.

controller

Senator Dan Boyle thinks he will be elected as a TD

redhead101

Dan - why change the habit of a lifetime? You have never been elected by the people of Cork.

In fairness to Dan he was elected as a TD for CSC in 2002 and did served a couple of terms on Cork City Council in the 90s.

Still, he hasn't a hope in hell of getting elected this time round.

He was elected back in 2002 or whatever. His secretary in Cork city is a lovely person. He is clever though, even if he won't be elected he is still one of the brighter ones. Shame we could not pick the brightest from each party and form a government that has a triple figure i.q. for a change.

grafter1

He was elected back in 2002 or whatever. His secretary in Cork city is a lovely person. He is clever though, even if he won't be elected he is still one of the brighter ones. Shame we could not pick the brightest from each party and form a government that has a triple figure i.q. for a change.
Thanks for correcting me on this one.

dent

I live in CSC. He won't be elected this time around or at any time in the future if I'm judging the mood around here correctly.
I'm looking forward to Dan calling to my door :D

0neill32

The greens only ever got my 2nd pref. but they have been getting that for 2o odd years now... they got my last vote thats for sure.

Victor Meldrew

You will find that many of them are illiterate. Large dog is more effective.
As an Elected Representative? Or Canvasser deterrent ...

I just hope I have a full nappy handy... If they are heaping Sh1t on my kids, it should go both ways...

anewbeginning

Another fuhrer bunker moment, this time from the Greens. Delusional to the very end, believing they can still be somehow saved.

Popular Threads

Most Replies