• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Senator Fergal Quinn on Saturday Night Show

Honecker

Did anyone else see that? I thought he really came accross as an out of touch elitest and a total spoofer with nothing to offer the country. He had plenty of praise for the government and seemed to think we should all be more positive. It's easier to be positive about austerity when you're a millionaire I guess.

His story about burning bushes as it would motivate workers not to let litter fall on the ground was comical.

drummed

Rephrased OP.

Wa Wa Wa, somebody who actually knows something, has a record of both success and integrity in business and public life is on TV and i don't like it one little bit.....and he's richer and smarted than me too, i mean how did that ever happen?????????????
WaWaWa................i'm so mad i could explode. People i don't agree with should never be on tv and certainly never say things i would'nt.................:cry:

Honecker

Rephrased OP.

Wa Wa Wa, somebody who actually knows something, has a record of both success and integrity in business and public life is on TV and i don't like it one little bit.....and he's richer and smarted than me too, i mean how did that ever happen?????????????
WaWaWa................i'm so mad i could explode. People i don't agree with should never be on tv and certainly never say things i would'nt.................:cry:
You big farmers will always support the establishment. You've always been conservative cavemen kissing the Bishop's ring.