• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

September Poll Thread

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

Dying for my fix here lads! Suspect we'll see one or two polls before the month is out and we might as well speculate for a bit while waiting for the good stuff.

Possible factors for September:

* The Apple case of course
* Water charges
* NAMA
* John Haligan's impact on brand independent
* Return of the dail
* Donnelly leaving the sockies

The reality:
* probably more margin of error stuff with little real movement.

LISTOWEL MAN

i am with Apple

i support water charges

i don't give a damn about NAMA

I've never heard of John Halligan

the Dail are entertainment nothing more

never heard of Donnelly

Nordie Northsider

i am with Apple
Reminds me of the 'I'm with Stupid' T-shirts.

It seems reasonable to assume that the percentages for the Indos will continue to drop. As for the Social Democrats I wouldn't be surprised to see them down in margin of error territory. There's been no major IRA shock-horror story, so SF might be up a bit. Labour will be placing a lot of faith in Dáil interventions to get themselves noticed, so the summer recess won't have been kind to them. Toss of the dice between FG & FF for highest polling party.

hammer

My guesstimate will be

FG 31%
FFailure 31%
AAA/PBP 4%
SODs 2%
Greens 3%
Indos 7%
Labour 6%
SF IRA 16%

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

My guesstimate will be

FG 31%
FFailure 31%
AAA/PBP 4%
SODs 2%
Greens 3%
Indos 7%
Labour 6%
SF IRA 16%
Just to share the last polls which interestingly were last in July...it's been a while:

If I were to bet hammer, I'd say that FF and FG won't be so similar, gains and losses between them are usually to the detriment of one or the other.

ergo2

i am with Apple

i support water charges

i don't give a damn about NAMA

I've never heard of John Halligan

the Dail are entertainment nothing more

never heard of Donnelly
I know Listowel is in its own bubble around Race week - but have you heard or read nothing at all at all about John Halligan and his epic wrestling with his conscience?

constitutionus

On an aside ratboy Hayes is meant to be on Sean o rourke soon to discuss FGs abomination of an election result .

He announced it a while back but seems to have gone awol as seams goin on about disabled carpark spaces now

Did he do a runner as he didn't like the internal reports on it ?

LISTOWEL MAN

I know Listowel is in its own bubble around Race week - but have you heard or read nothing at all at all about John Halligan and his epic wrestling with his conscience?
why has the Virgin Media 30 day broadband ad been shortened ?

the only nice ad on TV and they edit it to death : (

constitutionus

By the way it seems the blueshirts blew 200k in tax payers money on polls for themselves last election.

:D

LISTOWEL MAN

John Halligan is an independent so he got elected because he's not one of the bast_rds in suits

people fell for that

constitutionus

Ratboy on now !

Sean sounds shocked and didn't expect it .

Let the fun begin :D

realistic1

Or maybe just maybe FF still has a substantial base after literally decades in power. Anyway, let's not derail, we already know your feelings on the topic of SF ;)
I reckon SF are shooting themselves in the foot by being the poster boys for traveler rights and campaigning for Muslim brotherhood supporters. RTE are also making sure SF gets plenty of kudos when it comes to their work in these particular areas. I can recall during a recent RTE radio programme, SF were doing their pleading for Ibrihim Halawa, and immediately after this report a FF rep was on commenting about the housing crisis. I wonder what issue impacts Irish voters the most?

Franzoni

By the way it seems the blueshirts blew 200k in tax payers money on polls for themselves last election.

:D
And i think i heard another figure of 100k on websites and social media...

Kate O'Connell was of the opinion they didn't get much 'bang for their buck'........she must of read some of the shills posts on here.......:lol:

O

Oscurito

I think most people want Enda out and the idea that he'll hang on for years will start to hurt FG.

Time for a heave, folks.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies