Serious Accident involving bus in Galway

Glucose

There's been a serious accident in Galway involving a bus.

The weather conditions are appalling. Many ambulances at the scene.

No further details.

Bobert

Where?

Bobert

Well keep us posted.

toratoratora

Oh sh1t. That is awful news. I live on the N17 in Claregalway, and I've been listening to the sound of ambulance sirens for the last 90 mins. I knew there must have been something serious up. The weather conditions are indeed appalling - it has been raining steadily here for the last 3 and a half hours. The roads must be treacherous...

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this road accident, I hope it's not as serious as I fear.

Glucose

There are sirens all over the city as well heading to UCHG

breakingnews

Oh sh1t. That is awful news. I live on the N17 in Claregalway, and I've been listening to the sound of ambulance sirens for the last 90 mins. I knew there must have been something serious up. The weather conditions are indeed appalling - it has been raining steadily here for the last 3 and a half hours. The roads must be treacherous...

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this road accident, I hope it's not as serious as I fear.
There are no reports of any victims yet.

Glucose

Galway Bay FM News: There are fatalities, no details as yet.

Tuam Gardai say part of the N17 is closed until at least tomorrow morning.

Also, Separately the dock road in Galway city is closed due to collasped scaffolding

Glucose

A van and a bus were in collison,

The bus driver and the driver of the van are dead. RIP.

uriah

Galway Bay FM News: There are fatalities, no details as yet.

Tuam Gardai say part of the N17 is closed until at least tomorrow morning.

Also, Separately the dock road in Galway city is closed due to collasped scaffolding
Just on RTE news. Two people died. RIP

firefly123

Be careful out there tonight and tomorrow morning and remember those crews working tonight in these conditions.

captainwillard

Oh dear.. this is fast turning into one of those daft RIP threads where we express our deepest sympathies for those whom we have never met. P.IE at its hypocritical most self indulgent worst.

Cato

Oh dear.. this is fast turning into one of those daft RIP threads where we express our deepest sympathies for those whom we have never met. P.IE at its hypocritical most self indulgent worst.
And yet you felt the need to express yourself in order to demonstrate your own superiority. Sometimes you really try too hard.

Glucose

You really are an insensitive jerk.
People are dead.
This accident affects 100's of people who would be worried about their loved ones on the bus.
The weather conditions are atrocious at the moment and our emergency services are out there helping people.

Pabilito

How do you know you never met them?.. it's just human empathy for tragic loss of human life.. do you not feel that?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies