• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Sexual harassment website for shaming harassing males

Patslatt1

Racism is considered extremely serious thanks to the racial superiority theories that motivated the aggression of Hitler and the Japanese militarists in WW2.

Glenshane4

Glenshane4,You suffer from victimhood about Irish media, boo hoo!
I most certainly do. Many of the journalists in the Eire media have shown themselves to be enemies of Northern Ireland Catholics. Many tell lies. Most of the Eire media have an anti-Catholics agenda.

There is nothing in my earlier posts on this thread to indicate how I feel about the Eire media. And your inclusion of "boo hoo" indicates that you are merely a troll.

Clanrickard

Glenshane4,You suffer from victimhood about Irish media, boo hoo!
The poor fella suffers from lots of things

The relevance of context depends on the behaviour being depicted. As for editing, that doesn't seem to be a problem in the various videos of, for example, racist rants, that find their way on to social media.

If it's legit - and I think it is - to shame someone who engages in a racist rant on a bus. then I'm not sure why it wouldn't be legit to shame someone who is engaging in sexual harassment by e.g. repeatedly making unwanted advances on a woman who is not interested.
One has no idea of what actually went on based on a short video clip. The cases of people being traduced by the social media lynch media on the basis of short out of context video clips are legion. Under no circumstances would I allow any employee to post any clip of anything that happened at work without my permission. Video clips that go viral might well be seen as being prejudicial to a fair trial by a judge.

It's unprofessional to wear miniskirts in the workplace.
It isn't. If you have got it flaunt it. If there are hatchet faced biddies jealous of you or Neanderthals who can't control themselves it is their problem. I have been dealt with by doctors with short skirts and it certainly took my mind o the illness.

You aren't making excuses for excessively laddish behaviour, I hope!
No. But laddish is different to sexual harassment.

benroe

The poor fella suffers from lots of things

One has no idea of what actually went on based on a short video clip. The cases of people being traduced by the social media lynch media on the basis of short out of context video clips are legion. Under no circumstances would I allow any employee to post any clip of anything that happened at work without my permission. Video clips that go viral might well be seen as being prejudicial to a fair trial by a judge.

It isn't. If you have got it flaunt it. If there are hatchet faced biddies jealous of you or Neanderthals who can't control themselves it is their problem. I have been dealt with by doctors with short skirts and it certainly took my mind o the illness.

No. But laddish is different to sexual harassment.
I read a story yesterday about a man who was killed by the brother of a girl who had claimed she was being harassed by the man.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies