• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

SF big losers in March 31st Red C poll

redneck

Yes Leo V is the "King" ahem or should I say "Prince" of all he surveys LOL

PBP voter

FG/DUP are for Ireland in Dublin and Brussels, but DUP/FG are for Brexit and Britain in London and Belfast.
Would the real FG and DUP please stand up!
Nope.

FG are very anti Brexit and pro Europe.

the secretary

She's not though. Like Pierce Doherty all she brings to a debate is aggression and anger.

Shouting and roaring at other parties and treating them as enemies rather than political opponents will go down well with those who already support SF but it does nothing to broaden the appeal of her party.
Well put.

RasherHash

SF are still targeting left-wing and working class voters who mostly don't care about identity politics. I still think they are in the 13%-16% range.
I'd say the LP would give their right arm for those percentages :ROFLMAO:

RasherHash

Polybius

Ff and FG are the parties in power, they are fully on board with the EU mass immigration policy.

All of the mass immigration problems that are only just beginning on every street of every town throughout the land were brought to you 100% by ff/fg.
Of course FF/FG are fully on board with it. FF/FG are the parties that represent the interests of money. But SF pretend to care about the nation but are actually just a bunch of SJW globalists. The biggest obstacle to building a real patriotic and pro-Irish party is Sinn Féin.

Degeneration X

FG 31% (-)
FF 25% (+1)
Independents 15% (-)
SF 13% (-5)
Lab 5% (-)
Green 3% (+1)
Soc Dems 3% (+1)
Sol/PBP 2% (+1)
Surprised Aontu aren't at least registering given how well attended their meetings have been. Is everybody showing up for Peadar's public meetings just FG/FF/SF/Lab member having a bit of a nose in?

Mickeymac

Of course FF/FG are fully on board with it. FF/FG are the parties that represent the interests of money. But SF pretend to care about the nation but are actually just a bunch of SJW globalists. The biggest obstacle to building a real patriotic and pro-Irish party is Sinn Féin.

Your obsession with the SF is indeed remarkable;)

Do you get out and about much?

mangaire2

which …………. ahem ………….. "real patriotic and pro-Irish party" have you in mind ?
an Irish division of the BNP or UKIP, perhaps ?
I trust that if SF is indeed an obstacle to such a party, that that's a good thing ?

Polybius

which …………. ahem ………….. "real patriotic and pro-Irish party" have you in mind ?
an Irish division of the BNP or UKIP, perhaps ?
I trust that if SF is indeed an obstacle to such a party, that that's a good thing ?
Something like an Irish version of the AfD would be good.

mangaire2

Something like an Irish version of the AfD would be good.
excuse my ignorance, but I never heard of this "AfD" party.
have you any info on them ?

& how is SF "the biggest obstacle to building this real patriotic and pro-Irish party" ?

PBP voter

The public are fed up of seeing so many single parent families. The kids generally end up being low achievers.

When are parents who don't support their kids going to be forced to pay up?

What party is going to stop the madness? None?

hiding behind a poster

Will it involve secret sauce? :)
Depends on the results. Unfortunately there are several people on here who claim great knowledge, but who also think the way to carry out an opinion poll goes as follows:

1) Poll 1,000 people.

2) Errr, that's it.