SF in Kerry: The Ferris legacy and who can bring the party forward?

bmw1

rte covered up (Gerry Ryan) drug abuse .. i wouldn't be surprised if there was sex abuse swept under the rug as well
shure the ol sinners are known for a bit a that too

LISTOWEL MAN

Ferris received 9,458 FPV's in GE 2016.
Do you know them all?
and they wonder why kerry are perceived as backwards .. they vote out deenihan because he wouldn't advocate law breaking (turf cutting) but they keep ferris

Henry94.

As SF are now ready to go in to government they need more candidates with the potential to be Ministers. Mary Lou, Pearce Doherty and Eoin 0’Brion are the three obvious choices but more will be needed. I think Toiréasa Ferris is seen as having that potential. They may also consider bringing back some MEPs to fight for Dail seats as they have great talent there.

I’m sure there are some others in the Dail who I am forgetting. Sinn Fein Ministers will need to step up to senior hurling level immediately as they will be under severe scrutiny from all angles.

bmw1

Can she do it in the dark?:)
Twas a brave man dropped the hand there ...he could have had something akin to a Crying Game moment ....Is that a gun or are you glad to see me ....:roll:

LISTOWEL MAN

been voting since i was 18

i gave FG my number one then FF got #2 then LAB and the independents etc

my last preference was SF

i was thinking saturday night .. i will never be asked to vote for Ferris again

johnny365

As SF are now ready to go in to government they need more candidates with the potential to be Ministers. Mary Lou, Pearce Doherty and Eoin 0’Brion are the three obvious choices but more will be needed. I think Toiréasa Ferris is seen as having that potential. They may also consider bringing back some MEPs to fight for Dail seats as they have great talent there.

I’m sure there are some others in the Dail who I am forgetting. Sinn Fein Ministers will need to step up to senior hurling level immediately as they will be under severe scrutiny from all angles.
I wouldn’t call the SF MEPs talented!!

LISTOWEL MAN

Meh, his father and brother, if what he tells us is true, sound like pragmatic and well balanced people.
@ mangaire1

@ TheWolf

what the IRA did to jean mcconville jerry McCabe brian stack

that could have been one of your loved ones

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies