SF in Kerry: The Ferris legacy and who can bring the party forward?

LISTOWEL MAN

Brian Stack was shot in the neck by the IRA. martin ferris swears he was not in anyway involved, has nothing to hide but funny enough he calls it "the death" of brian stack. Why is ferris deflecting if he is innocent? Why did ferris make threats he has embarrassing information on other parties?

Then there's dessie ellis who boasted he was in prison at the time. Now we all know IRA could never hurt a fly behind bars.. yeah once an IRA member is behind bars they are 100% harmless. They could never hurt anyone and or order someone to be hurt

offalypat

Brian Stack was shot in the neck by the IRA. martin ferris swears he was not in anyway involved, has nothing to hide but funny enough he calls it "the death" of brian stack. Why is ferris deflecting if he is innocent? Why did ferris make threats he has embarrassing information on other parties?

Then there's dessie ellis who boasted he was in prison at the time. Now we all know IRA could never hurt a fly behind bars.. yeah once an IRA member is behind bars they are 100% harmless. They could never hurt anyone and or order someone to be hurt
did brian stacks son state that his father had evidence that would rock this state to its foundation.

offalypat

will she condemn the murder of Jerry McCabe ?
jerry mccabe/veronica guerin/martin cahill/brian stack.who will be next and what will they all have in common if the thruth was really known.i often wonder did they all know the contents of the same file.

LISTOWEL MAN

An SF seat is no certainty in Kerry - they only won 12% the last time, with Ferris' vote staying almost identical to what he had in the old Kerry Nth (when it amounted to 20% or so there). Trying to establish a dynasty is of course very much in the style of Kerry politics (Healy Rae, Spring, Griffin etc) but it may not necessarily pull it off for SF.
I'd like nothing more than to see SF vanish in kerry

LISTOWEL MAN

jerry mccabe/veronica guerin/martin cahill/brian stack.who will be next and what will they all have in common if the thruth was really known.i often wonder did they all know the contents of the same file.
obvious to god veronica heard things about the IRA and she knew too much ..

The Herren

Toireasa Ferris is also remembered for a frank and forensic description of what SF was doing wrong after the 'disappointing' General Election of 2007, when SF were tipped to make gains but actually ended up going from 5 to 4 seats. It might please you to focus on a bad interview, but her article was one of the contributions that turned SF around. No airhead, she. https://cedarlounge.wordpress.com/2...s-nothing-to-the-bulk-of-people-in-the-south/
It is a terrible pity that she was not frank and forensic about the slaughter of Garda Jerry McCabe and the role of her father in celebrating the release of his killers.

The Herren

why can't Ferris just tell the truth ?

there would be honor in that
To this day SF/IRA are the loudest voices calling for a Truth Commissions ( South Africa style). Yet they are the most closed deceitful revisionist gang that exists on the Island. Expecting gun runner Ferris to speak honestly on tomorrow's weather would be like pulling teeth. Don't even go there.

Levellers

Ferris is the greatest TD to represent Kerry in many a year. His retirement will be a big loss to the body politic.

The Herren

Ferris is the greatest TD to represent Kerry in many a year. His retirement will be a big loss to the body politic.
I'm sure he will be even busier with other activities, maybe some sailing or some other seafaring activity.

offalypat

obvious to god veronica heard things about the IRA and she knew too much ..
did martin cahill show her a certain file that he stumbled upon while collecting his own from the dpp office.the ira missed a few snakes when they were going around where you hiding then.

Kerrygold

I don't agree with nepotism in Irish politics, usually the runt of the litter ends up inheriting the seat and then those useless wasters end up propping up the Dail bar till retirement.

It should be made illegal for a family member of a deceased or retired TD to run for election for the first two years after the death or retirement. That would cure it in no time.
Would be unconstitutional surely?

bmw1

Im not sure what he ever did in Dail Eireann other than to defend and deny his organisations murderous past

JimmyFoley

Im not sure what he ever did in Dail Eireann other than to defend and deny his organisations murderous past
Well, he did organise a protest outside a branch of BOI a few months back, after they removed the Irish language option from their ATMs. Heady days.

bmw1

Well, he did organise a protest outside a branch of BOI a few months back, after they removed the Irish language option from their ATMs. Heady days.
My bad . I must withdraw my scurrilous statement above :lol:.. At least he wasn't relieving them of their safe

cricket

He provided a chaffeur service for prisoners, wife beaters a speciality.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom