SF Poor Reps wicklow

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The answer is obvious. SF constituency reps must arrange a red batphone for calls coming in from the middle class.

A response team could be despatched in a car which is not more than four years old and has a valid tax disc and a squash racket visible in the rear window. Constituency reps attending must wear ties.

LISTOWEL MAN

I've had same experience with Kathleen Funchion of SF - written at least twice and emailed. Never a reply. Mind you, I also contacted Bobby Aylward of FF and Phelan of FG similarly and no reply.

I think some TDs take time to reply to queries and others just couldn't be bothered. At least it'll help you with deciding who to vote for next time :)
they are all busy

every party with this BREXiT stuff

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
there is a statue of a sex offender outside the Garda station in Ballybunion Co Kerry
Well it is progress of a sort. Years back that would be the closest a sex offender would get to a Garda station.

bokuden

It is about time there was a statue to the Irish middle-class somewhere in the nation's capital.

A sort of everyman in bronze with a pen protector in his shirt pocket with a few biros in it and him with a hand up shading his eyes as he peers philosophically at the Central Bank in the distance.

The inscription could read 'Thirty Years in Search of Nirvana'.
"Dedicated to the great unkown taxpayer who died for our sins. Unveiled by Leo varadker. "

realistic1

Having contacted my local SF rep a few times. Im disappointed. Got no reply. Is it because Im middle class? Are Sf essentially a party of the Working class? How do they expect to get over 30 seats if they cant reply to routine enquirers?

I thought they had reputation of being good on the ground? Not in my experience. It was a routine issue.
What constitutes being "middle class"? Is it your earnings, residence or accent? In my experience Politicians have no issue representing anyone once there is a sniff of a vote. Sure didn't our politicians extend the vote to incarcerated criminals..

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
What constitutes being "middle class"? Is it your earnings, residence or accent? In my experience Politicians have no issue representing anyone once there is a sniff of a vote. Sure didn't our politicians extend the vote to incarcerated criminals..
In Ireland it is generally accepted as 'the middle one who missed out on the farm'. It is a sort of compensation prize for not being a landowner. Some of them take to the drink. Others to the schoolroom.

TheWolf

I rang four times and it was a serious issue. I also suggested they get their finger out and canvass my estate. I was curious to see how forward thinking they were. I was involved with a centrist party a while back-every part of constituency was canvassed every year. Wicklow is bigger (geographically) but this guys base is supposedly Bray but yet we never see him or his Reps. Thus I predict SF will never grow beyond 30 seats unless they spread beyond the ghettos

Any medium party must spread beyond its core if it wants Taoiseach's job. Other wise let me point you towards Dick Spring, Mary Harney and Eamon Gilmore. How did being second wheel work out for them?
You rang 4 times???
Did anyone answer?
Did you leave a message?

edwin

The only examples we have here is of an OP who is bad at trolling and an idiot like you who is lapping it up
Let's see, you can't read English correctly or comprehend any criticism of Sinn Fein. If there's an idiot around, you'll find him in your nearest mirror. If you can't make a sensible argument then you really should just stay quiet, you're only embarrassing yourself.

TheWolf

If you think something can't be routine and serious at the same time then you're the clown. A burst pipe in a council house would be an example. Pretty routine but also serious to the householder involved.
Then he should call the FFailed water quango.
Unless his local SF rep is a plumber?

TheWolf

Did the OP tell us what this serious issue was/is?

mac tíre

The only examples we have here is of an OP who is bad at trolling and an idiot like you who is lapping it up
It's a thread criticising SF so you've got to allow Edwin his fapping session. Surview will be along soon to demand who you vote for and asking questions about why people run.

TheWolf

Let's see, you can't read English correctly or comprehend any criticism of Sinn Fein. If there's an idiot around, you'll find him in your nearest mirror. If you can't make a sensible argument then you really should just stay quiet, you're only embarrassing yourself.
The question is, why didn't the OP ring a FFailure?
They're the ones in 'government' and mighty good at fixing potholes too, mind you they're fairly good at causing them as well.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
One hears whispers on the wind of a sanctuary somewhere in the midlands. Where the surrounding hills are guarded by stout fellows in Royal Irish Constabulary uniform and all of them bicycularly velocipedal to a highly trained degree.

Neat boxed cottages all in a row in the valley with doctors, lawyers, teachers all neatly ranged alongside each other and watching very carefully any signs of trespass by each other's hedges on the squared lawns.

Spouses sitting in the conservatories smelling faintly of gin, perfume and desperately safe choices.

All rise for a swift eighteen holes of Amhrann na Bhfian.

edwin

Then he should call the FFailed water quango.
Unless his local SF rep is a plumber?
Read the posts FFS. I was giving an idiotic poster an example of how something could be both routine and serious. I have no idea what the OP's issue was.

Any criticism of SF really burns you doesn't it? Try not to be so sensitive.

ShinnerBot No.32564844524

It's a thread criticising SF so you've got to allow Edwin his fapping session. Surview will be along soon to demand who you vote for and asking questions about why people run.
Don't leave Tonic out, it ain't an FFjerk unless you got the full circle going! :lol:

TheWolf

How did ya get on with FF/FG or do you only have SF reps in Wicklow?
Shouldn't he have called Stephen Donnelly from the new FFound 'social democratic republican party'?

New Threads

Top Bottom