SF question Appolo 11 theme of Limerick St Patricks Day Parade describing moon landings as alleged.

automaticforthepeople

Seems SF are now hawking the conspiracy theory that the greatest achievement in Science was a conspiracy. Neil Armstrong's small step was in fact a giant leap into the dark according to SF in Limerick.

The same councillor also thinks that Gerry Adams was never a member of the IRA.

News from Limericks Live95FM

Niall996

Seems SF are now hawking the conspiracy theory that the greatest achievement in Science was a conspiracy. Neil Armstrong's small step was in fact a giant leap into the dark according to SF in Limerick.

I despair.

Northsideman

Perhaps they can explain how SF morphed from an Irish Nationalist Party dedicated to Irish Self Determination to an Internationalist movement dedicated to the EU which wants to destroy national sovereignty and have greater central control?

wombat

Is this a story from Limerick or from Waterford Whispers telling us a story about Limerick?:lol:

Northsideman

Is this a story from Limerick or from Waterford Whispers telling us a story about Limerick?:lol:
They'll be telling us Limerick will win the All Ireland next, oh wait.....

CatullusV

I seem to recall that there are roads in Coolock named in honour of the mission and the astronauts.

brigg

The real conspiracy was the cover-up of an extraterrestrial base on the moon.
It suits NASA for the moon landings to be written off as fake.

Alphonse

There are no snakes on the moon apart from whatever thing China put up there yesterday

automaticforthepeople

This time last year their MP was filmed walking around a filling station with a loaf of bread on top of his noddy and claimed ignorance on that. Seems ignorance is a prerequisite in pursuing a political career in SF.

My local SF councillor described fluoridation of water as a communist conspiracy on the council floor.

Fr. Ted Crilly

Gerry Adams farted yesterday too..
F**king shinners...eh?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

sic transit

I seem to recall that there are roads in Coolock named in honour of the mission and the astronauts.
Pretty much all the estates along Oscar Traynor Road, reflective of the period in which they were built..

sic transit

So do I....
At how pathetic the anti-SFer's are.....

I mean, did you even listen to the snippet?
He uses the word "alleged" about the landing(50 years ago this year BTW). Sets himself up to be abused and rightfully so. Should have restricted himself to no link. That said he sounds like a killjoy who'd much rather a pageant of freedom fighters for Paddy's Day!

Fr. Ted Crilly

He uses the word "alleged" about the landing(50 years ago this year BTW). Sets himself up to be abused and rightfully so. Should have restricted himself to no link. That said he sounds like a killjoy who'd much rather a pageant of freedom fighters for Paddy's Day!
Seriously.....who f**king cares?
I mean, who the f**k would even bother starting a thread on it?
Embarrassing.

freewillie

sic transit

Seriously.....who f**king cares?
I mean, who the f**k would even bother starting a thread on it?
Embarrassing.
You clearly do by posting on this thread. For me he's just another idiot councillor opening his mouth.

statsman

He has an Alan Kelly complex.