SF should stand Harvey in the North East

Weesix

SHE WOULD DO WELL IN L'KENNY AFTER MCDAIDS DEPARTURE THERE WERE A HUGE NUMBER OF VERY PERSONAL JIM VOTES THAT WOULD FLOAT AND ALSO MAC lOCHLAINN WONT UP HIS QUOTA AND DOESNT HAVE THE COURT CASE ALIKE PEARSE DID. PEARSE WILL WIN AND CORA HARVEY IS THEIR CURRENT MAYOR AND WOULD WIN THE NORTH EAST IF SHE STANDS AND ADD TO SF'S MOMENTUM.

Ulster-Lad

She should stand but in DSW and not the NE. She is Mayor of Donegal town and her constituency is in Stranorlar. Both of these in DSW. She is very popular and I believe she could dispose of Mary Coughlan in a GE in DSW.

stripey cat

SHE WOULD DO WELL IN L'KENNY AFTER MCDAIDS DEPARTURE THERE WERE A HUGE NUMBER OF VERY PERSONAL JIM VOTES THAT WOULD FLOAT AND ALSO MAC lOCHLAINN WONT UP HIS QUOTA AND DOESNT HAVE THE COURT CASE ALIKE PEARSE DID. PEARSE WILL WIN AND CORA HARVEY IS THEIR CURRENT MAYOR AND WOULD WIN THE NORTH EAST IF SHE STANDS AND ADD TO SF'S MOMENTUM.

Weesix

2 seats is too big a step for this election although if he gets over 40% i wouldnt rule it out but cora is well known in letterkenny and i know the area and wee didnt up our vote there between 02 and 07 so to get things shifted i would prefer this change and i am confident because of her mayorality she has the advantage.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
P MacLochlainn will be the shinners' candidate in Donegal NE. He did very well last time and will mop up many more Inishowen votes this time.

Your caps lock and lack of punctuation make you look illiterate.

Weesix

yeah but he wont make inroads into l'kenny and we need a full time sf office in the town. mac lochlain was very slack in the euros and that newspaper story of one buncrana housing estate having 51% not on the register before the election tarnished the reputation. if anything there is a concern he wont increase but the option is that cora harvey has the potential to get sf several thousand extra votes in l kenny and milford. she has a good name in the hospital and i know from talking to some she has the personality worth investing in.

QuizMaster

Website
www.quizmatic.com
Well whatever. It's shinner business I guess.
But I can tell you I live in Inishowen, and the Inishoweners are crying out for a TD. They will get behind someone. At the moment the obvious choice is MacL.

Weesix

Well whatever. It's shinner business I guess.
But I can tell you I live in Inishowen, and the Inishoweners are crying out for a TD. They will get behind someone. At the moment the obvious choice is MacL.
yeah but mcdaid's support is huge in the town.

Grumpy Jack

F**K me but at first glance I could've sworn it said Harney in the thread title.

I thought some of you Shinners had really lost the plot given Doherty's poll ratings and the Great Bearded One riding to the rescue in Louth.

Weesix

mc daid has left a huge floating vote to be picked up which sf need to get them over the quota nad given the currency of sf's rise in donegal why not take a risk on harvey.

New Threads

Most Replies