• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

SF's Daithí McKay quits

Cork

Daithí McKay faces allegations he coached a witness who claimed the North's former First Minister Peter Robinson was to benefit financially from the sale of Nama's northern loan portfolio.

SDLP leader Colum Eastwood said: "Sinn Féin don't do lone wolves, they do scapegoats."

Truth.ie

Daithí McKay faces allegations he coached a witness who claimed the North's former First Minister Peter Robinson was to benefit financially from the sale of Nama's northern loan portfolio.

SDLP leader Colum Eastwood said: "Sinn Féin don't do lone wolves, they do scapegoats."
Been busy yesterday?

mac tíre

Does someone deliver the news to Cork by donkey?

GDPR

I dont think he should have resigned at all. Jamiegate has got to be one of the most class pieces of political theatre ever.

Se0samh

It's like déjà vu all over again..............:rolleyes:

between the bridges

No way, why what he do?

ergo2

Thread here already on this issue

Hence the jokes about slowness of news reaching Cork

hollandia

Thread here already on this issue

Hence the jokes about slowness of news reaching Cork
I think less than 500 posts over 13 years tells you all you need to know. Apparently even the interweb is slow coming out of cork.

InsideImDancing

Third thread on this, well it is P.ie.. and some loser here thinks they're being a smart ass..

Keep the good fight going..

SMH..

mac tíre

Third thread on this, well it is P.ie.. and some loser here thinks they're being a smart ass..

Keep the good fight going..

SMH..
Think that's bad? You should check out Slugger. There it's 3 an hour.

Hadn't too much to say when a person was shot in the head two weeks ago.

InsideImDancing

Think that's bad? You should check out Slugger. There it's 3 an hour.

Hadn't too much to say when a person was shot in the head two weeks ago.
I'll tell the jokes, Mac. Of all the things I'd rather do lad. :)

I'd see through it if they thought they were doing some kind of damage to the great evil Sinn Feiners. But they just look like they need to consider getting themselves some kind of life. Run out the fek'n door and do something like..

Go for a walk lads.

It makes me want to stick up for SF, which otherwise I'd have no real desire to do.

Bill

TBH, I was thinking more sock account, johnny. Apparently you're an expert on these things, what's your take on it?
we refurbished our bed room a couple of years ago, I became aware that I had well over fifty pairs of socks. not knowing what to do I engaged the services of a sock accountant. I can see if he is available, he may be able to assist you.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies