SF's Daithí McKay quits

D

Deleted member 39930

we refurbished our bed room a couple of years ago, I became aware that I had well over fifty pairs of socks. not knowing what to do I engaged the services of a sock accountant. I can see if he is available, he may be able to assist you.
Cheers Johnny.

12 bens

we refurbished our bed room a couple of years ago, I became aware that I had well over fifty pairs of socks. not knowing what to do I engaged the services of a sock accountant. I can see if he is available, he may be able to assist you.
Johnny is well known for his socks appeal!

Red Clover

I see the shinnerbots are out in force. The unfortunate 'Cork' gets the abuse not the thugs who are the subject of the thread.

D

Deleted member 39930

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
He gets abuse because in his rush to stick the boot in, he didn't notice that there were at least two other threads on the subject. And for the record, most of the people giving the abuse cannot be described as shinners. The biggest cringe that can be committed on pie is that of stupidity. I'm afraid the OP is guilty as charged, m'lud.

LISTOWEL MAN

Daithí McKay faces allegations he coached a witness
i recall who murdered Jerry McCabe
i recall the judges statement regards gross intimidation of witnesses
i recall who collected them from prison

-Enda Kenny
Feb 11, 2016

he was speaking in the Leaders debate before the GE

The Crant

See, I live up in Clontibret so I can't say anything against Sinn Fein because they would come some night and blow my knee caps off. I deliver coal and if that happened I could not earn a living.

Mickeymac

See, I live up in Clontibret so I can't say anything against Sinn Fein because they would come some night and blow my knee caps off. I deliver coal and if that happened I could not earn a living.

Are you sure you spelt your username correctly?

tipofdiceberg

Try wearing a sock ovdr your head. You may not be recognised.
Do you mine your own coal up in Clontibret?

D

Deleted member 39930

And yet you're happy enough to virtually identify yourself. Either not very bright, or not really that worried about the shinners. Which one is it.

JCR

You could say no coal for you mates unless you leave me alone. :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom