• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Shakin' Stevens in the Ole Court House

Gabha Óir

Who will be behind the green door of Ballymena Courthouse tomorrow giving evidence in relation to an alleged assault?

None other than Shakey himself.

BBC News - Pop star Shakin' Stevens denies photographer attack

He is accused of assaulting a photographer at the Tullglass House Hotel during a gig. Reports that he yelled 'You drive me crazy" into a microfone before the incident have yet to be confirmed.

Maybe, the Unioinist controlled council will finally be vindicated in their decision to ban ELO from playing in the Showgrounds due to their satanic type rock n' roll.

Only the Beelzebub, himself, could have come up with hits like "A Rockin' Good Way (To Mess Around and Fall in Love)" and "Marie, Marie"

Merry Christmas, Everyone.

Interista

Given its location in the Awlster Skaat heartland, I don't suppose the Ballymena Courthouse has a Green Door?

Fraxinus_

Apparently the TUV are to picket Shakey at the courthouse in a bid to get him to change the racey lyric from his Christmas classic; "I'm gonna find that girl underneath the mistletoe, and kiss by candle light", to "and pray by candel light".

Gabha Óir

Apparently the TUV are to picket Shakey at the courthouse in a bid to get him to change the racey lyric from his Christmas classic; "I'm gonna find that girl underneath the mistletoe, and kiss by candle light", to "and prey by candel light".
Fixed that spelling error for ye. I predict the verdict will attract more attention than the OJ trial.......well on this thread anyway, If I remember to update it.

Ah Well

Time to shake a leg yer honour

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5YF9zyTQwE"]YouTube- Shakin Stevens - This Ole House[/ame]

Ah Well

That would have made for a more interesting court case.
heh wouldn't it

speaking of Court cases this fella did some fountain dancing last weekend on the Grand Parade in Cork, which was fine

cept today he got 3 months in jail for the pleasure for "indecent exposure"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yGWlrJbXOQ"]YouTube- Drunk Guy on a Fountain in Cork[/ame]

PaddyJoe McGillycuddy

I am unimpressed me. As a Cork blow in I have never been offered the chance to participate in these rituals. Arrived down in a car years ago and got stuck with women and children. No chance of making it back!

eskrimador

For the purposes of the NI board we need to establish Shakin's position on the consitutional issue before we can comment.