Shamrock Rovers!

spidermom

Did they blow their chances tonight??

Stadium very quiet!
Tied with Bohs tonight!
players seem to relaise they blew their chance!

AH NO!!!

The Banker

Can't see Rovers throwing it away now.

Could Bohs be in the 1st Div next season due to financial difficulties..?

fluffykontbiscuits

Well they have announced all the back room staff are going and any money they would have gotten for finishing second in the league is pretty much going to be swallowed up by debts. Poor nutsy is going to change the players too I reckon if some bids come in they are hardly in a position to refuse.

Arracht

Can't see Rovers throwing it away now.

As much as I hate Bohs they'd be a major loss to the premier league if they went don't, as Shels were.

fluffykontbiscuits

As much as I hate Bohs they'd be a major loss to the premier league if they went don't, as Shels were.
As much as we slag each others teams off we are all necessary evils to maintain competition within the league. I dont fancy watching the kids of UCD or the Sporting Fingal knob ends week in week out!

bonkers

i heard bohs are paying 4% of their debts and getting a council ground to rent!

Sham96

Championsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooo

d7bohs

Congratulations to Rovers - bottled it ever so slightly less than we did. In truth neither of us really deserved it, and 4 years ago, we'd have been battling for 4/5th with the teams we had.

Lar played 'Days' by the Kinks as I was leaving Dalyer. That's it for us for a while. end of of an era that began with the decade.

bonkers

i agree with you d7,its been a funny old season,the standard has certainly gone down.congrats to them,theyve been the best of a bad lot,will probably dominate for a few years.

spidermom

Congratulations to Rovers - bottled it ever so slightly less than we did. In truth neither of us really deserved it, and 4 years ago, we'd have been battling for 4/5th with the teams we had.

Lar played 'Days' by the Kinks as I was leaving Dalyer. That's it for us for a while. end of of an era that began with the decade.
AYE.....tricky times ahead.....!!

LIke this version.....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3FwO1Tx-M&feature=related]YouTube - Kirsty MacColl - Days TOTP[/ame]

Well done the hoops...God knows Tallaght needs it!!

Arracht

Some drama last night, thank feck we won out!

This is the REAL version of Days, great tune

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2svmUcsKeg]YouTube - The Kinks - Days[/ame]

RahenyFG

They've been saying that for years, even when Bohs won the league in 2008 and 2009, and it still hasn't happen.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies