• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Shane Coleman

politicaldonations

Heard this guy on radio(on all national stations) about ten times this week and every time he goes easy on FF and easy on NAMA . Whats his game? He's quite good at seeming reasonable but really is so pro FF/NAMA for whatever reason.

Hal

Heard this guy on radio(on all national stations) about ten times this week and every time he goes easy on FF and easy on NAMA . Whats his game? He's quite good at seeming reasonable but really is so pro FF/NAMA for whatever reason.
Hard to say. Could it be that he has an opinion maybe?

politicaldonations

Hard to say. Could it be that he has an opinion maybe?
Weel his opinion goes against nearly every other commentator and around 90% of population according to polls. He's entited to his opinion but i feel his has a hidden agenda.

ang

Shane Coleman - Political Editor Sunday Tribune.

stewiegriffin

Weel his opinion goes against nearly every other commentator and around 90% of population according to polls. He's entited to his opinion but i feel his has a hidden agenda.
No , theres nothing hidden about it . 90% of the population can suck balls for all FF care . Now take your medicine and quiet down , peasants . The unelected anonymous suits will call the shots.

ON THE ONE ROAD

the tone of his arguments in the last about two years have been pro government. he's a good writer either way he's well capable to make an argument and when the collins, smyths and brownes step aside will probably take up elder statemans/celebrety jounalist position we have going on it this country. maybe he believes what he writes maybe he's following a well trodden path in Irish jounalism, only he knows.

Hal

I think the last polls said about 24% support for FF and about 50% support for NAMA, but anyway a poll is only a poll, of no account really. I would say of the commentators I have heard on TV & radio, 50% + of them have been supportive of NAMA. Reasonable people taking a reasonable view.

You mustn't put any importance to what goes on here on P.ie, this place is populated by crackpots for the most part, full of piss & vinegar, without the vinegar.

Dasayev

He's Dermot Ahern's brother-in-law

stewiegriffin

You mustn't put any importance to what goes on here on P.ie, this place is populated by crackpots for the most part, full of piss & vinegar, without the vinegar.
We have our knockers too , or tits as we like to call them:D

dent

He's Dermot Ahern's brother-in-law
That explains a lot ! He was just on Newstalk, and it really came across how pro FF he is. A love in with Mehole, favourite election was 1977 !!! And he really stuck the boot into the Shinners.

John H

I simply change channel when I hear his voice. I really cannot stand him

dent

His colours are plain to see over the last couple of days. A nasty piece of work.

RahenyFG

He needs to lose a bit of weight:p

momoney

Was wondering about this guy. During the election he was constantly raving about mehole, "great performance by mehole", "mehole found the perfect tone", "mehole easily the winner".

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies