Shane Ross uses the F & B words at Mattie McGrath in Dáil restaurant

automaticforthepeople

The chattering classes in the Leinster House restaurant had their Cashel Blue cheese and crackers with Chianti afters ruined last night as 2 independent deputies got tired and emotional in full view.

Seems that Lord Ross called Mattie McGrath a Ballocks and shouted that he blocked everything I phucking do (ecept of course deliver an all weather hockey pitch to Wesley). Michael Collins was also involved while waiting in the wings to slug it out with the Min for Trans and Sport was junior minister Joe McHugh.

Eamon Dunphy is a close political buddy of Ross who has also recognised the value of the B word with John Waters. Has it become all about making the issue the person and not about solving matters any more?

Ross may have a point about McGrath while Waters is spot on about Dunphy but is it a coincidence that both guys are using expletives to deflect from their failings?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/shane-ross-calls-mattie-mcgrath-an-out-and-out-bollocks-1.3499414

redhead

Seems an apt description for all four IMO.

fat finger

The chattering classes in the Leinster House restaurant had their Cashel Blue cheese and crackers with Chianti afters ruined last night as 2 independent deputies got tired and emotional in full view.

Seems that Lord Ross called Mattie McGrath a Ballocks and shouted that he blocked everything I phucking do (ecept of course deliver an all weather hockey pitch to Wesley). Michael Collins was also involved while waiting in the wings to slug it out with the Min for Trans and Sport was junior minister Joe McHugh.

Eamon Dunphy is a close political buddy of Ross who has also recognised the value of the B word with John Waters. Has it become all about making the issue the person and not about solving matters any more?

Ross may have a point about McGrath while Waters is spot on about Dunphy but is it a coincidence that both guys are using expletives to deflect from their failings?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/shane-ross-calls-mattie-mcgrath-an-out-and-out-bollocks-1.3499414

Oh waht a relief, thread title had me worried Ross called him a face buke

the secretary

Mc Grath must be doing something right then.
I suppose Ross, the posh p r i c k, thinks everyone should just roll over and let him do what he wants.

Watcher2

Doubtful. Most likely it was always the way but our very poor journalists now think this is upon what should be reported.

sadmal

I suppose Ross, the posh p r i c k, thinks everyone should just roll over and let him do what he wants.
Mattie McGrath is a cretin and an embarrassment, the man is incapable of stringing together a coherent sentence.

The first time I heard him talking I though it was a comedian imitating a typical parish pump politician.

Cellachán Chaisil

McGrath is a b--cks coated b--cks with b--cks filling.

Only an actual b--cks serves a purpose.

Round tower

That's not bad, a week or 2 ago, he refered the Rural TD's attitude to the RTB as "transport or road terorists"

wombat

Why did a newspaper editor think this was worth publishing?

devoutcapitalist

Mattie McGrath is a cretin and an embarrassment, the man is incapable of stringing together a coherent sentence.

The first time I heard him talking I though it was a comedian imitating a typical parish pump politician.
McGrath and Lord Ross are both an embarrassment to Irish politics.

the secretary

Thats because you are a condescending prat that looks down on people like Mc Grath.
Check out his vote. He is a well liked and respected man in Tipp.

Last edited:

artfoley56

Thsts because you are a condescending prat that looks down on people like Mc Grath.
Chrck out his vote. He is a well liked and respected man in Tipp.
Hardly a ringing endorsement. Kelly and Lowry are liked and respected in tipp

the secretary

Hardly a ringing endorsement. Kelly and Lowry are liked and respected in tipp
Mc Grath is head and shoulders above Lowry.
Kelly has done some good work during this Dail so far.

Gin Soaked

Know your place, peasant...

Or I'll be forced to remove my reading glasses and look down at you....

Ellen Ripley

Your anti-rural snobbery is showing; if it's not him it's the people of Roscommon, the Healy-Raes, or 90 year-old farmers up a mountain you're moaning about.

McGrath is a university graduate.

Popular Threads

Most Replies