• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Shankill Road is still in the British Empire

Figaroni

Dear Shankill Mirror

This letter begins with a simple but hearfelt, Thank You All for your support. The City Grand Chapter’s decision to hold its first ever Last Saturday demonstration in Belfast in 2012 was met with intolerable, inconsistent and biased determinations from the unelected and unwanted Parades Commission. The City Grand Chapter had only wanted to be part of the tremendous Covenant Centenary celebrations within our City. As the parade proceeded from the Belfast Orange Hall we have never seen so many supporters in Belfast. It was evident that the PUL community had turned out to ensure that our cultural identity and rights would not be eroded or denied. The signs of support from the community were clear for the City Grand Chapter and our loyal friends from Scotland and England to see with not only the crowds in attendance but the fact that flags representing our institution were flying from lampposts up and down the Shankill, the very heart of the Empire. On Donegal Street the parade faced the usual vile sectarian abuse from the ‘peaceful’ protestors with no reaction from parade participants much to the disappointment of the waiting throng of republican biased media and cameramen.

The City Grand Chapter is indebted to you all and we look forward to your continuing support as we continue to face those that wish to enforce an apartheid system in our beloved Ulster. The enemies of Ulster are all round us but United we Stand, No Surrender.

Yours sincerely
The Sir Knights of the City of Belfast grand Black Chapter
Shankill Mirror

Do people still talk like this and believe this nonsense?
I suppose calling yourself a Sir Knight is a bit of a giveaway. (Who appoints these knights, if it's the British Royals, they'll need to get word to William and Kate's PR people pretty pronto.)

Portadown madman

Have you got nothing else better to do?? you must be bored to google the shankill mirror, ffs

Another anti Unionist, anti British thread.

Would ye ever feck off.

death or glory

It is the first republican thread that has actually made sense. I'm glad they've finally realised life we are still part of the British Empire.

Figaroni

Have you got nothing else better to do?? you must be bored to google the shankill mirror, ffs

Another anti Unionist, anti British thread.

Would ye ever feck off.
I don't make this nonsense up, sunshine some Grand Wizard of the Royal Knights of beaten dockets saw fit to write this gibberish to a local paper. I got my copy from a local garage, it's good for a laugh and lining the cat litter tray.
Telling someone to feck off on an anonymous website won't get you very far, the again, you may be a sir royal something and possess special powers. (like travelling back in time or something!)
British Empire!?:confused:

death or glory

Where is this post by Figaroni on this thread, have you taken it from another thread by mistake or what.

between the bridges

I'd be more worried that a supposedly peaceful religious organization is spouting the slogans of loyalist paramilitaries.
no surrender... oh look i am a loyalist paramilitary! listen ya dozy git the slogan has been used since the citizens of stroke city told king jimbo to sling his hook in April 1689...

J

Johnny Boy

It is the first republican thread that has actually made sense. I'm glad they've finally realised life we are still part of the British Empire.
Considering that you believe in ideas that haven't been fashionable for several centuries, you're almost up to date on this one, considering that the Empire was still in existence less than a hundred years ago.:p

death or glory

JB. I have principles notlike you and follow fashionable non realistic ideas.

Bandheacseoir

no surrender... oh look i am a loyalist paramilitary! listen ya dozy git the slogan has been used since the citizens of stroke city told king jimbo to sling his hook in April 1689...
I didn't say it makes you a loyalist paramilitary - no need to start scoffing. I'm just pointing out that a self-declared peaceful religious group is talking of "no surrender" to the "enemies of Ulster" - terms often used by the UVF/UDA when they claim'd responsibility for killing Catholic civilians. And this same group argues that it should be allow'd to march thru Catholic areas. They ain't helping themselvs.

DT123

Dear Shankill Mirror

This letter begins with a simple but hearfelt, Thank You All for your support. The City Grand Chapter’s decision to hold its first ever Last Saturday demonstration in Belfast in 2012 was met with intolerable, inconsistent and biased determinations from the unelected and unwanted Parades Commission. The City Grand Chapter had only wanted to be part of the tremendous Covenant Centenary celebrations within our City. As the parade proceeded from the Belfast Orange Hall we have never seen so many supporters in Belfast. It was evident that the PUL community had turned out to ensure that our cultural identity and rights would not be eroded or denied. The signs of support from the community were clear for the City Grand Chapter and our loyal friends from Scotland and England to see with not only the crowds in attendance but the fact that flags representing our institution were flying from lampposts up and down the Shankill, the very heart of the Empire. On Donegal Street the parade faced the usual vile sectarian abuse from the ‘peaceful’ protestors with no reaction from parade participants much to the disappointment of the waiting throng of republican biased media and cameramen.

The City Grand Chapter is indebted to you all and we look forward to your continuing support as we continue to face those that wish to enforce an apartheid system in our beloved Ulster. The enemies of Ulster are all round us but United we Stand, No Surrender.

Yours sincerely
The Sir Knights of the City of Belfast grand Black Chapter
Shankill Mirror

Do people still talk like this and believe this nonsense?
I suppose calling yourself a Sir Knight is a bit of a giveaway. (Who appoints these knights, if it's the British Royals, they'll need to get word to William and Kate's PR people pretty pronto.)
Before you get all excited about the word "Empire",you may not be aware that the full name of the institution,is The Imperial Grand Black Chapter Of The British Commonwealth.

Therefore references to "Empire" are commonplace in it's correspondence.

InsideImDancing

The wizards of OZ and the Sir Knights who say NI, Ni, ni...

[video=youtube;zIV4poUZAQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIV4poUZAQo[/video]

between the bridges

The wizards of OZ and the Sir Knights who say NEE, Nee, nee...
jealousy is a terrible thing! as a knight i could have off with your croppy heed!!

anyway derry wans are always saying sir, horse...

former wesleyan

Google, alert as ever to the gist of things, is advertising MasonicRings.com just to the left of this space. As I write. Type. Whatever. Would somebody start a thread about cats ?