Sheffield Man Cut Off His Toe and Ate It

Blokesbloke

I couldn't care less, and I'm not pretending otherwise.
I never said you were.

If you don't care, you don't care.

Comments were invited, I made one, you made one.

Blokesbloke

Obvious homophobic attack. The toe owner is a repressed homosexual, unable to come to terms with his sexuality, and suspected one of his toes of being gay. What closet homosexuals usually do is lash out at other homosexuals in a bid to appear non and/or anti-gay. By excising his toe and consuming it he was making a statement: "I hated that ****ing poofter toe, and, well, I was hungry."
Talking of repressed homosexuality, why did a story about a man cutting his toe off make you think of homosexuality?

I have never encountered so many heterosexual people who are so utterly and completely obsessed with homosexuality and can see it everywhere they look in competely unrelated stories as on P.ie.

Some posters on here think about homosexuality way more than I do, which I find quite odd.

They also tend to be the people who moan most about homosexuality being discussed or visible, which I find ever odder.

Still, as the story shows, this is queer old world.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

OK, a man cut off his toe and ate it.

So?

It's a sad day when you cannot bite your nails, pick your nose or cut off a toe without everyone getting excited about it.

Irish-Rationalist

OK, a man cut off his toe and ate it.

So?

It's a sad day when you cannot bite your nails, pick your nose or cut off a toe without everyone getting excited about it.
If people cut off body parts for no apparent reason and ate them in public this would be a much more interesting world.

between the bridges

Mostist interesting fred on p.ie ever...

Irish-Rationalist

Talking of repressed homosexuality, why did a story about a man cutting his toe off make you think of homosexuality?

I have never encountered so many heterosexual people who are so utterly and completely obsessed with homosexuality and can see it everywhere they look in competely unrelated stories as on P.ie.

Some posters on here think about homosexuality way more than I do, which I find quite odd.

They also tend to be the people who moan most about homosexuality being discussed or visible, which I find ever odder.

Still, as the story shows, this is queer old world.
Homosexuality, as you well know, used to be classed as a mental illness/disorder. The only reason it was removed as a mental illness/disorder was because of pressure from the American gay lobby in the early 70s, not because scientific data materialised to suggest that it was not a mental disorder.

Trainwreck

A man has been taken to hospital after reportedly cutting off his toe with bolt cutters in a Wilko shop and then eating it. Police attended the store in Haymarket, Sheffield, previously known as Wilkinson's, at around 11.10am on Sunday.

An eyewitness told the Sheffield Star: "A man went into Wilkinson's Haymarket, went upstairs to the electrical aisle, picked up some bolt cutters, chopped his big toe off and stood eating it."

Man 'cut off toe in Wilko store and ate it' | Calendar - ITV News

Your thoughts.

My thoughts?

If it was his penis and he declared this to be an act of exercising his right to determine his own "gender" in the face of the oppressive White CIS Gender Patriarchy, we would need to have a march and a riot and a raft of new "discrimination laws" in order to support and enforce his "rights".

But it's his toe, so off the psych ward he goes.

Strawberry

My thoughts?

If it was his penis and he declared this to be an act of exercising his right to determine his own "gender" in the face of the oppressive White CIS Gender Patriarchy, we would need to have a march and a riot and a raft of new "discrimination laws" in order to support and enforce his "rights".

Yeah right. Walking into a shop, picking up a bolt cutter and castrating yourself wouldn't result in being sent to a psych ward at all, at all. :roll:

Irish-Rationalist

My thoughts?

DIY transgender ops, or gender reassignment surgeries as they're increasingly known, aren't particularly common. Personally, If I was experiencing gender dysphoria I wouldn't be inclined to go into a store, grab a pair of bolt cutters, and cut off my todger in full public view. There are more discreet and delicate ways of dealing with one's gender issues.

Adam Battersby

'Tis grim up north.

Wouldn't catch Southerners eating their toes - unless it was baked in parma ham with a smidgen of goat's cheese.
Us Northerners are content to eat our toes with chips and HP Brown Sauce, not like those poncey Southerners.

NYCKY

Hope he is not Chinese, he would be hungry again in half an hour.

Blokesbloke

Homosexuality, as you well know, used to be classed as a mental illness/disorder. The only reason it was removed as a mental illness/disorder was because of pressure from the American gay lobby in the early 70s, not because scientific data materialised to suggest that it was not a mental disorder.
Whoooooosssshhh!

Right over ya head, twinkle toes!

Blokesbloke

My thoughts?

You don't believe that for a second.

Transsexuals have see psychiatrists before they get an operation anyway.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom