• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Shell to Sea protesters taunt gardai over the death of a colleague

ballot stuffer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJllMXyyRP0&feature=related]YouTube - Shell to Sea at Glengad - Road Death Abuse[/ame]

They are trying to win the hearts and minds with carry on like this?

Edit: Woops, I notice this has been posted already.

scratchnsniff

some people have no shame, It doesn't matter what the issue is, that woman is a disgrace.

greengreen

Unbelievable! What planet are these people on? The carry on down there is gone way overboard.

Shilts

Hose them down with cold water every single day - I'd love to see that on youtube.

Cashel Hill

Would expect little more from that lot, they will plumb any depths to advance their "cause". Enough tip-toeing around them, sort the ********************ers out.

mccafferty cat

These are just misunderstood freedom fighters! They're up there with Ghandi, Bhudda, and that great patriot Bobby Sands!

mccafferty cat

In other news, scientists have discovered what they think may be the "missing link". This near perfectly preserved fossill is estimated to be 40 million years old. It was recently kept under study for 14 days by mystified scientists

"This will be in psychiatric textbooks in generations to come", said one expert at AA

Hobo Sapiens

Look at a few of those videos to see the cops abusing people. The same authoritarian mentality that saw kids being sent to reform schools and abused. It's the cops and the state that are out of order, not (in the main) the protesters.

polito123

I live in Donegal and the death of that young man was shocking, to see it being mockd by some cow like that makes my bood boil.

I've no interest in that while affair, but I now know which side I don't like.

Ecoguy

I live in Donegal and the death of that young man was shocking, to see it being mockd by some cow like that makes my bood boil.

I've no interest in that while affair, but I now know which side I don't like.
The young man that died in the accident was a nephew of well know S2S activist and local resident Terence Conway. You won't see he's name mentioned on this heavily edited Garda video. Indeed its similiar to the ones the same Gardai use in court with the relevant parts missing(as was exposed during a recent court case in Belmullet) due to poor light, damage to film or the best one i heard recently " we lost that bit your honor":rolleyes:

advertismo

Ha ! - 'Damage to film'
-it leaves me wondering were their tapes Betamax ?

Tomas Mor

backagain

Would expect little more from that lot, they will plumb any depths to advance their "cause". Enough tip-toeing around them, sort the ********************ers out.
Yes bad cops should be sorted out and immediately

Monday Monday

I have plenty of harsh criticism for disgraceful conduct by Gardai so I'll condemn equally any disgraceful behaviour by smelly crusties or provo sympathisers.

easycal

I have plenty of harsh criticism for disgraceful conduct by Gardai so I'll condemn equally any disgraceful behaviour by smelly crusties or provo sympathisers.
+1 except i have the same feeling towards the disgraceful behaviour of people that did not support the Provos during the war.

The Caped Cod

Ha ! - 'Damage to film'
-it leaves me wondering were their tapes Betamax ?
Well they've demonstrated a certain ignorance when it comes to digital cameras already so who knows.

turdsl

Talking to a retired Garda Sargent just now, He is angry,
saying those Garda have done much damage to the image of the force.

SeanieFitz

there is hatred embedded in both sides at this stage, trust completly broken down and it will be difficult to rebuild

people i have pity for is those trying to live their life amongst chaos. there are a lot of locals working on the site that depend on it for a living. a lot of truck drivers making deliveries, plant hire firms etc