'She's absolutely perfect' - Is Rosanna Davison a bad influence?

roc_

It goes without saying that a new baby is a wonderful thing, and many congratulations to the family.

But I was really, genuinely shocked at the below image run in the Irish independent. 'She's absolutely perfect' - Rosanna Davison overjoyed with arrival of baby girl - Independent.ie

She looks exactly like a barbie doll, right down to the plastic sheen on her face, false eyelashes, and artfully placed strands of dyed strawberry blond hair.

rosanna%20baby.png

It doesn't have to be like that, either. Compare and contrast for example with this photo run in the media announcing the birth of Dee Devlin's baby (wife of Conor McGregor). - Just a quick clean up of the forceps and cotton balls off the table behind her and she's good to go! Beautiful all the same.

cture-of-partner-Dee-Devlin-with-their-newborn-son.jpg

What's Rosanna playing at, and should someone maybe say something to her? Imagine that a young impressionable girl might take on board these kind of ideas that she is giving out.

Perhaps the timing may be bad saying this, but there are two different messages in the above two photos being given out about motherhood, and the message in the first photo is completely ****ed, excuse my french.

roc_

Though maybe the assholes in the Irish Independent put her up to it, I don't know.

Golah veNekhar

Though maybe the assholes in the Irish Independent put her up to it, I don't know.
Have you turned Haredi now? I have seen spiteful petty moralizing before but the OP the OP is the most stupidly extreme form I have ever seen it take. I had never heard of her before today- I wonder what really has she done to earn your wrath? So she wanted to look good in public after having a baby- when we have so much genuinely evil happening in Ireland why would this even be an issue? Have you now joined the hard core Protestants and Orthodox Christians who are against make-up in all circumstances? I agree that make-up should not be warn in Church especially if you are receiving Communion however she was not in Church now was she, and if no one told her not wear make-up in Church even if she did it would be a very venial sin.

roc_

Last edited:

Golah veNekhar

This thread has so much potential. I look forward to seeing where it will go. It has everything so far.
It does raise actually interesting questions. For instance Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox Christians tend to be believe that physical beauty up-lifts the soul- while as the "Reformed" Christians, at least in the classical don't and Jews, particularly Jews from Eastern Europe, most definitely do not. Historically Jews held in massive contempt in Eastern Europe the attempts with the little had to present themselves well of the Christian peasant women they lorded over.

roc_

This thread has so much potential. I look forward to seeing where it will go. It has everything so far.
Most people just put Golah on ignore. He's just a completely demented, obsessive, stalking bigot.

Let's try to discuss the actual content of the thread, hey.

Golah veNekhar

Most people just put Golah on ignore. He's just a completely demented, obsessive, stalking bigot.

Let's try to discuss the actual content of the thread, hey.

Do I see a lustreless protrusive eye starring from the protozoic slime at a perspective of Canaletto?

CatullusV

It does raise actually interesting questions. For instance Catholic, Anglican and Orthodox Christians tend to be believe that physical beauty up-lifts the soul- while as the "Reformed" Christians, at least in the classical don't and Jews, particularly Jews from Eastern Europe, most definitely do not. Historically Jews held in massive contempt in Eastern Europe the attempts with the little had to present themselves well of the Christian peasant women they lorded over.
Keep it coming. It is all good stuff.

Orbit v2

She looks exactly like a barbie doll, right down to the plastic sheen on her face, false eyelashes, and artfully placed strands of dyed strawberry blond hair.
I was reading that and thinking - how they feck can he tell all that, and you can't even see the baby? Then the penny dropped.

But you do have a point. She doesn't look like a woman that's just given birth ..

bit like the time she arrived at the finish of that running race looking a bit too fresh.

... just sayin ...

CatullusV

I was reading that and thinking - how they feck can he tell all that, and you can't even see the baby? Then the penny dropped.

But you do have a point. She doesn't look like a woman that's just given birth ..

bit like the time she arrived at the finish of that running race looking a bit too fresh.

... just sayin ...
"just sayin"

Yet you're saying nothing at all. Out with it. Be clear and concise. Don't hide behind a wall of innuendo.

silverharp

if Rosanna Davison has a baby and you don't consume vacuous Irish media, did it really happen?

roc_

To be a bad influence, one first has to have some kind of influence.
70K followers on twitter.
170K on instagram.
Regularly in the largest selling tabloid newspapers like the Indo.
Often on TV too I hear.

MsDaisyC

70K followers on twitter.
170K on instagram.
Regularly in the largest selling tabloid newspapers like the Indo.
Often on TV too I hear.
She has influence over you. Most people have more sense.

Orbit v2

"just sayin"

Yet you're saying nothing at all. Out with it. Be clear and concise. Don't hide behind a wall of innuendo.
Wasn't being entirely serious.. for the avoidance of doubt, I'm amazed at the level of grooming for someone so soon after child birth. Ok?

Popular Threads

Most Replies