Shin Flake And The Save The Disso Campaign.

between the bridges

Now we all know that SF have no links with the Ra, and therefore obviously have no links with the disso's even if most of them were in the Ra, so obviously the save the disso campaign is merely done out of the goodness of their hearts...

Sinn Fein Mayor of Derry and Strabane Council Maoliosa McHugh has come under fire for addressing a rally supporting a dissident republican while wearing his chain of office.

"All I am going to say about this is there is a corporate position as far as Tony Taylor is concerned and I was reflecting the corporate position of the council as mayor.

"The council supports the campaign for Tony Taylor to be released and I was there in that capacity."

Derry Sinn Fein mayor wears chain of office to rally for dissident republican - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

The leading dissident previously served six years in the H-Blocks as a Provisional IRA prisoner during the 1990s.

A Northern Ireland Office spokesman said: "The independent Parole Commissioners recommended Mr Taylor's licence be revoked because of the risk he poses to the public. The Secretary of State subsequently revoked his licence."

Dissident back in jail as licence is revoked - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

BBC News NI takes a look at significant events involving dissident republicans since March 2009.

Timeline of dissident republican activity - BBC News

So a man convicted of a bombing in 94 and possession of a semi-automatic 597 Magnum rifle in 2011 and of being in breach of his licence in 2016 is someone Shin flake support, who'd thunk it...

Beachcomber

Now we all know that SF have no links with the Ra, and therefore obviously have no links with the disso's even if most of them were in the Ra, so obviously the save the disso campaign is merely done out of the goodness of their hearts...

Sinn Fein Mayor of Derry and Strabane Council Maoliosa McHugh has come under fire for addressing a rally supporting a dissident republican while wearing his chain of office.

"All I am going to say about this is there is a corporate position as far as Tony Taylor is concerned and I was reflecting the corporate position of the council as mayor.

"The council supports the campaign for Tony Taylor to be released and I was there in that capacity."

Derry Sinn Fein mayor wears chain of office to rally for dissident republican - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

The leading dissident previously served six years in the H-Blocks as a Provisional IRA prisoner during the 1990s.

A Northern Ireland Office spokesman said: "The independent Parole Commissioners recommended Mr Taylor's licence be revoked because of the risk he poses to the public. The Secretary of State subsequently revoked his licence."

BBC News NI takes a look at significant events involving dissident republicans since March 2009.

So a man convicted of a bombing in 94 and possession of a semi-automatic 597 Magnum rifle in 2011 and of being in breach of his licence in 2016 is someone Shin flake support, who'd thunk it...

SF will stick with fellow members of their tribe, not matter what those fellow members of their tribe do.

For SF the peace process isn't actually about peace, it's about backing all members of their tribe.

hollandia

Yawn. I reckon bridges will be back in chokey within the month. Seems recidivism is high.

vivabrigada

I'd be surprised if SF DIDN'T protest against this form of internment. Do you support his incarceration?

between the bridges

I'd be surprised if SF DIDN'T protest against this form of internment. Do you support his incarceration?
The independent Parole Commissioners recommended Mr Taylor's licence be revoked because of the risk he poses to the public.

Do you disagree with The independent Parole Commissioners recommendations...

CastleRay

He is a danger to the public and I support his internment to finish his criminal sentence.

vivabrigada

The independent Parole Commissioners recommended Mr Taylor's licence be revoked because of the risk he poses to the public.

Do you disagree with The independent Parole Commissioners recommendations...
It's hard to agree with them given the secrecy.

sgtharper

He is a danger to the public and I support his internment to finish his criminal sentence.
You're right, but he's not being interned, he's just been recalled to prison to complete his sentence.
Happens all the time with convicted criminals, you give them and inch an they take a mile so back behind bars they go.

The safety of the public is what's important here, and so too is the integity of the prison system.

vivabrigada

Do you support the terms of release under the GFA?
Of course I did. I know where you're going with this so let me pre-empt you. The British have happily locked up innocent Irish citizens for years, it needs to stop.

CastleRay

You're right, but he's not being interned, he's just been recalled to prison to complete his sentence.
Happens all the time with convicted criminals, you give them and inch an they take a mile so back behind bars they go.

The safety of the public is what's important here, and so too is the integity of the prison system.
He has been interned and was interned with a trial and convicted as such.

PBP voter

Hopefully he will refuse his dinner like the 81 dieting club.

vivabrigada

Sword of Gideon

Of course I did. I know where you're going with this so let me pre-empt you. The British have happily locked up innocent Irish citizens for years, it needs to stop.
The PCNI is independent of anybody and anything, how can it be "the British" that have locked him up. He is a UK citizen and is entitled to the full rigor of the UK justice system, treated the same as everyone else, and if that decrees he gets locked up to finish his sentence, well that is it.
If this is sort of person that SFIRA want released back into society, then the longer Stormont is kept shut and SFIRA cannot get their grubby little hands on anything to do with the Justice minister the better.

vivabrigada

The PCNI is independent of anybody and anything, how can it be "the British" that have locked him up. He is a UK citizen and is entitled to the full rigor of the UK justice system, treated the same as everyone else, and if that decrees he gets locked up to finish his sentence, well that is it.
If this is sort of person that SFIRA want released back into society, then the longer Stormont is kept shut and SFIRA cannot get their grubby little hands on anything to do with the Justice minister the better.
Birmingham Six, Guildford Four, Maguire Seven, Eddie McClafferty............ The list of Irish citizens locked up for nothing by the British is endless.

The British Army readmitted killers of Irish citizens, gave them guns and promoted them.

SF voters are as entitled to the Juctice Ministry as DUP voters are.
Try another target.

Mickeymac

Birmingham Six, Guildford Four, Maguire Seven, Eddie McClafferty............ The list of Irish citizens locked up for nothing by the British is endless.

The British Army readmitted killers of Irish citizens, gave them guns and promoted them.

SF voters are as entitled to the Juctice Ministry as DUP voters are.
Try another target.

There are AH's on here who would be quite happy to have this act (condemned Worldwide by most Nations) re-enacted tomorrow......that is the sad situation that exists and I believe Nationalist people in Ireland realise unionists in the North of the Country have no interest in equality

PBP voter

vivabrigada

There are AH's on here who would be quite happy to have this act (condemned Worldwide by most Nations) re-enacted tomorrow......that is the sad situation that exists and I believe Nationalist people in Ireland realise unionists in the North of the Country have no interest in equality
It's actually fukin crazy.
They want to be British but deny rights available to everyone else on these Islands.
Equality means treating people with respect, unionists portray this as an attack on their culture to loyalists who buy it every time.
Still, times change.....

CastleRay

It's actually fukin crazy.
They want to be British but deny rights available to everyone else on these Islands.
Equality means treating people with respect, unionists portray this as an attack on their culture to loyalists who buy it every time.
Still, times change.....
Equality means treating people with respect?

Equality means equality of opportunity and treated by the state no differently to anyone else.

vivabrigada

Equality means treating people with respect?

Equality means equality of opportunity and treated by the state no differently to anyone else.
Ffs Ray, again.
Unionists deny equality to people who have rights in Britain and Ireland but not in the North.

New Threads

Most Replies