Shin Flake Blames Nolan For Stormont Collapse.

between the bridges

The flakes are well know for being unable to accept any blame for their own actions, it has always been a case that someone else is to blame, however this latest wan had moi LOLing!...

He continued: “For the second time in less than two years Stephen Nolan has used his show in what I regard as a divisive and destructive manner, (What is new you may ask?) “He helped collapses the north’s institutions over the heating financial scandal and he helped scuttle the most recent draft agreement.” Mr Gibney did not elaborate on how he believed Mr Nolan carried some responsibility, nor did he mention the role of then Sinn Fein deputy first minister Martin McGuinness in pulling down the Executive, when he resigned from his office in January last year, which automatically collapsed Stormont.

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/stephen-nolan-helped-pull-down-stormont-claims-top-sf-member-1-8396959

Stephen Nolan the man who ate the fleece process...

theloner

Grasping indeed, saying that, why in under god's name does he need to have 'political analysis' from 3 unionists who are god fearing, contradictory, hateful lunatics?

Specimen/Contributor A, believes foreign doctors who receive parking fines should be deported and wouldn't care if Dublin was swallowed up by the Irish Sea due to global warming, obviously ignoring the concept of longitude and the earth isn't flat any more.

Loon/Contributor B, believes the Parades Commission had on its panel Nazi sympathizers and Hitler tendencies.

Dumb-as-a-post ODC/Contributor C, believes a 'rabbit dog' is indeed a dangerous canine and compares himself to Jesus.

At least get on Gerry McGeough, Father Neil Horan and dig up Ruairí Ó Brádaigh for some sort of balance.

Last edited:

former wesleyan

Your connection is not secure

The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

www.newsletter.co.uk uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the server first before you can visit the site.

Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

:cool:

theloner

It is actually Gerry Carroll who has caused the recent collaspe may theloner add. He received a massive 8,299 votes in WB, a fact that shook SF in their own backyard. And a wake-up call to them that republicans were sick to the back teeth of the constant groveling to unionists who hadn't left the Orange State's mindset of the of pre-70s.

Exhibit A:

"When I made that declaration last ‘twelfth’ I did so after careful consideration. What I said was justified. I recommended people not to employ Roman Catholics, who were 99 per cent disloyal."

-Sir Basil Brooke, Unionist Party, then Minister of Agriculture-

The DUP is full of this type of gentlemen, and SF were bending over left right and centre, hence Gerry C allowing republicans to vent their protest in a mannerly fashion. Dissos, Stoops or other couldn't top the poll in WB, but Gerry C did and due to being born where he was it wasn't with the help of the Shankill ward. It was SF voters lending him their vote for SF's Stoopesque approach to Stormont politics and constant kowtowing to the hateful bigots section of the DUP of a bygone era.

Lo and behold a standalone Irish Language Act becomes the elephant in the room that no one can squeeze out of until it's forced out first. Result. This rallies the troops, meanwhile Foster et al who can't keep their fingers out of the til give SF the perfect footie to get over the wall and collaspe Stormont. Red lines galore and what happened to the beardless Gerry I hear you ask? Well, his vote fell from 22.9% to 12.2% in under a year and fellow People Before Profit Alliance MLA Eamonn McCann and the SDLP's Alex Attwood fail in their re-election bids, at the expense of SF.

You're welcome.

GDPR

What I don't like about Nolan is that he reinforces the grave error of savage Prods that their opinion should matter.

Levellers

The flakes are well know for being unable to accept any blame for their own actions, it has always been a case that someone else is to blame, however this latest wan had moi LOLing!...

He continued: “For the second time in less than two years Stephen Nolan has used his show in what I regard as a divisive and destructive manner, (What is new you may ask?) “He helped collapses the north’s institutions over the heating financial scandal and he helped scuttle the most recent draft agreement.” Mr Gibney did not elaborate on how he believed Mr Nolan carried some responsibility, nor did he mention the role of then Sinn Fein deputy first minister Martin McGuinness in pulling down the Executive, when he resigned from his office in January last year, which automatically collapsed Stormont.

Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/stephen-nolan-helped-pull-down-stormont-claims-top-sf-member-1-8396959

It's the feckin' Newsletter! The Daily Mail has more cred.

hollandia

your connection is not secure

the website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

www.newsletter.co.uk uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the server first before you can visit the site.

Error code: Ns_error_net_inadequate_security

:cool:
lmfao!!!!!

between the bridges

vivabrigada

cricket

Crazy stuff. Right up there with the claim that there was no sex in Ireland until the Late Late show. Can't remember who is supposed to have said it in the Dáil.

mac tíre

Bridgey is back after a few days away. I take it Arlene survived that vote of no confidence.

automaticforthepeople

Nolan is not unbiased
I'd always presumed Stephen Nolan was a catholic nationalist background on the basis of his surname. By the same logic, names like McDonald, Adams and Ferris sound like they'd be happiest on the 12th walking down Royal Avenue with a sash on their shoulders.

mac tíre

I'd always presumed Stephen Nolan was a catholic nationalist background on the basis of his surname. By the same logic, names like McDonald, Adams and Ferris sound like they'd be happiest on the 12th walking down Royal Avenue with a sash on their shoulders.
That's the thing about the 6 counties - never presume.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies