Shin Flake Deny Utopian Society

between the bridges

Fresh from his role in the Addams Family sequel, Sinn Fein's John O'Dowd has shattered the aspirations and dreams of all patriotic nordielanders by warning that a restored Stormont Executive would not bring about a "utopian society".

Mr O'Dowd said: "You’ve based your question on the premise that if the Executive is up and running again we would be living in a utopian society. And I think that is a very, very dangerous place to go. For commentators, for political parties, for journalists.

So all those thousands of articles and comments about the utopian society we would have wance the flakers flaked back into Stormflakemount, are all flake news, anywho oracle O'dowd continued...

"Because if we raise the expectations of citizens to such a height, if we do get the Executive back up and going again and we can’t deliver - and we won’t be able to deliver a utopian society from the other side of the Executive.

"For a variety of reasons, including [that] the Executive is still under-funded."

Indeed Lurch, good job the duppers got that 1billion while ye were playing silly buggers eh...?

Sinn Fein's O'Dowd warns Stormont Executive will not bring 'utopian society' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Like the day they got JFK, or the day Baza macDufflecoat got the votail out, ye'll all remember the day O'Dowd smashed the Utopian dream...

CastleRay

The NI Exec, run by local eejits at Stormont, with the highest spend per capita in the UK on services produces the worst outcomes and longest waiting lists. Utopia? Sure Irish language acts are more important :roll:

users

How are ye getting on lads? :D

between the bridges

How are ye getting on lads? :D
Sound, we're all just enjoying the lovely British bank holiday weekend weather...

AhNowStop

Sound, we're all just enjoying the lovely British bank holiday weekend weather...
Ah poor aul bwigey ...dont you just wish it was as it was 50 years ago bwigey, when ye had it all yer own way and yez didnt have to ask the bad ole nationalist, catholic neighbour "please Sir can we go back into Stormont please Sir" :lol: lmfao ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

imagine what another 5, 10, 15 years will make :shock: .....

between the bridges

Ah poor aul bwigey ...dont you just wish it was as it was 50 years ago bwigey, when ye had it all yer own way and yez didnt have to ask the bad ole nationalist, catholic neighbour "please Sir can we go back into Stormont please Sir" :lol: lmfao ...

Kudos on figuring out the quote function...

between the bridges

ah poor bwigey .. no answer then no :roll: ..

ah well I expected no better tbh .. well done in living up to expectations :lol:
Moi congratulated ye on getting the post amended after numerous attempts, well done...

AhNowStop

Moi congratulated ye on getting the post amended after numerous attempts, well done...
ffs bwigey, I cant be brilliant at "everything" :roll: .. mon now...

ach but I was hoping you were gonna comment on this post .... see immediately above for "this post" :| lol

between the bridges

ach but I was hoping you were gonna comment on this post .... see immediately above for "this post" :| lol
Actually it was such a wonderfully constructed post it outshone moi's ability to give it the reply it deserves, honestly that is so brilliant a post ye should save the screen shot, sign it, frame it, and auction it off for millions, moi is truly in awe of yer ability to type with yer aras...

AhNowStop

Lets have a round up of Bwigeys crackpot deflections for todays thread :roll: ffs bwigey you're some operator hi..

Kudos on figuring out the quote function...

ah well I expected no better tbh .. well done in living up to expectations :lol:
ffs bwigey, I cant be brilliant at "everything" :roll: .. mon now...

ach but I was hoping you were gonna comment on the post .... :| lol

Actually it was such a wonderfully constructed post it outshone moi's ability to give it the reply it deserves, honestly that is so brilliant a post ye should save the screen shot, sign it, frame it, and auction it off for millions, moi is truly in awe of yer ability to type with yer aras...
Glad you've finally seen sense bwigey ,, "tis aboot time hi" :shock: lol

Seriously, do ye Crackpots ever answer "anything" ? ... :roll: lmao

Go on bwigey .. here tell you what, we'll give it another go will we ... "are ye watchin there hi ye boi ya" .. look down a bit ....

.... I'm waiting :cool:

between the bridges

Lets have a round up of Bwigeys crackpot deflections for todays thread :roll: ffs bwigey you're some operator hi..

Glad you've finally seen sense bwigey ,, "tis aboot time hi" :shock: lol

Seriously, do ye Crackpots ever answer "anything" ? ... :roll: lmao

Go on bwigey .. here tell you what, we'll give it another go will we ... "are ye watchin there hi ye boi ya" .. look down a bit ....

.... I'm waiting :cool:
References crackpots and then proceeds to quote himself DUH, the farce is strong with tis wan...

AhNowStop

References crackpots and then proceeds to quote himself DUH, the farce is strong with tis wan...
ah bwigey really :cry: ... let me explain .. now read this slowly...

Sometimes when one quotes a crackpot, one has to quote oneself to show context...... If you're having difficulty comprehending what "context" means, please google it ... I cant do everything for ya son :roll:

Seriously bwigey, I had hoped of more from you .. but alas :-(

AhNowStop

Oh ye wee bugger ya bwigey, ye musta forgot to respond to what I was really asking you to respond to all the time ... Jaysus, ye couldnt watch ye hi :? lmao

Sword of Gideon

What was the question?
It is the acknowledged convention to put a question mark or interrogation point (?) at the end of question to indicate it was a question and not a statement.

automaticforthepeople

I admire John O'Dowd for his political courage to say his right wing views as they are. He has no time for the bleeding heart brigade. A few yeas ago he told teachers at the annual conference to write the solutions to his problems on their placards.

This was met universally with silence in the media. If Richard Bruton had spoken down to public sector workers that way, he'd have been strung up.

John is the same bracket as Peadar Tobin, a right winger stuck in a populist party.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies