Shin Flake Media Meltdown.

between the bridges

Fresh from accusing the beebs Nolan show of destroying the peace process the melting flakes have now accused UTV of being anti GFA... presenter Frank Mitchell has been found guilty of the heinous crime of encouraging young footballers to play for NI...

Mr Mitchell, who is a passionate Northern Ireland fan, highlighted Catholics who had successfully played for the NI team and said: "It's not as if it's going to be better playing for the Republic.

"Trust me lads, if you're young now, if you're 14 or 15 years of age, if you've got the skills, the qualities and the abilities, and you're looking to play international football, play it for us, play it for Northern Ireland."

Mr O Donnghaile tweeted: "Someone just told me Frank Mitchell on radio appealed 2 young people here 2 only play for the NI soccer squad & not declare for Ireland.

"But I struggle to believe UTV would allow a presenter to adopt such a partisan position running contrary to the GFA. No chance right?"

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/after-nolan-now-sinn-fein-rounds-on-u105s-frank-mitchell-show-36694067.html

Now we're well used to the flakers blaming anyone and everyone for the crime of nat belonging to the sf/Borg collective cult, but FFS is there anything these ballixz won't whinge about...

between the bridges

Doesn't O'Dongle realise soccer is a garrison game? As, presumably is Tennis?

Bring back dGerry - standards are slipping badly .....
UTV/UDA bringing down the GFA...

Craigmore..

O'Dongle isn't the brightest .....

The point of the GFA was that people could choose .... but O'Dongle seems to have the Gerry Kelly belief that all Catholics belong to the Republic .....
Grandmothers favourites Stephen Nolan and Frank Mitchell the beloved UTV weatherman. The attack on Frank Mitchell is laughable, contrary to the GFA indeed.

Catalpast

Fresh from accusing the beebs Nolan show of destroying the peace process the melting flakes have now accused UTV of being anti GFA... presenter Frank Mitchell has been found guilty of the heinous crime of encouraging young footballers to play for NI...

Mr Mitchell, who is a passionate Northern Ireland fan, highlighted Catholics who had successfully played for the NI team and said: "It's not as if it's going to be better playing for the Republic.

"Trust me lads, if you're young now, if you're 14 or 15 years of age, if you've got the skills, the qualities and the abilities, and you're looking to play international football, play it for us, play it for Northern Ireland."

Mr O Donnghaile tweeted: "Someone just told me Frank Mitchell on radio appealed 2 young people here 2 only play for the NI soccer squad & not declare for Ireland.

"But I struggle to believe UTV would allow a presenter to adopt such a partisan position running contrary to the GFA. No chance right?"

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/after-nolan-now-sinn-fein-rounds-on-u105s-frank-mitchell-show-36694067.html

Now we're well used to the flakers blaming anyone and everyone for the crime of nat belonging to the sf/Borg collective cult, but FFS is there anything these ballixz won't whinge about...
An All Ireland Soccer Team is a no brainer

Look how well we do at Rugby

- that could not be achieved with split teams

OK SF are dopes these days

- but even a stopped clock is right twice a day....:cool:

AhNowStop

Duplicating threads AGAIN Bwigey ... and this from a man who's only recently got his thread creating rights back ..

Should you not have used this thread that one of your moronic compatriots started just a few days ago and is still listed in the most recent 10 posts.... http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/262442-republic-ireland-sectarianism-uncovered-football.html

Naughty boy bwigey .. sailing close of the edge me thinks .. you fanaticism will be the undoing of you .. a bit like your beloved DUP :roll: lol

AhNowStop

O'Dongle isn't the brightest .....

The point of the GFA was that people could choose .... but O'Dongle seems to have the Gerry Kelly belief that all Catholics belong to the Republic .....
Ha, the DUP has recently made that a reality !!

between the bridges

Duplicating threads AGAIN Bwigey ... and this from a man who's only recently got his thread creating rights back ..

Should you not have used this thread that one of your moronic compatriots started just a few days ago and is still listed in the most recent 10 posts.... http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/262442-republic-ireland-sectarianism-uncovered-football.html

Naughty boy bwigey .. sailing close of the edge me thinks .. you fanaticism will be the undoing of you .. a bit like your beloved DUP :roll: lol
Translation:

Talk Back

Both soccer teams represent Ireland.

Talk Back

Catholic Protestant - you Unionists are seriously backwards in your attitudes.

I can tell you this and I'm not joking - normal people do not give a rats arse whether people are Catholic or Protestant.

Religion is not the problem in Ireland - the problem in Ireland is England.

between the bridges

The daughter of former Sinn Fein MP Barry McElduff was prominent among the critics who slammed UTV’s Frank Mitchell at the weekend over his support for Northern Ireland’s football team.

“The Good Friday Agreement afforded citizens in the North the right to be Irish or British. It is not your business to tell people what their nationality is.

“Stick to the presenting,” Niamh McElduff tweeted at Mr Mitchell.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/barry-mcelduffs-daughter-hits-back-at-presenter-frank-mitchell-over-northern-ireland-team-row-36694293.html

AhNowStop

Translation:
Okkkkkk Roight :shock: .... explain how showing you "duplicating" threads AGAIN, translates into me spitting the dummy out .....

ffs bwigey, at least "try" and make sense

btw, should this not be in the "already created" thread ... http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/262442-republic-ireland-sectarianism-uncovered-football.html

bwigey, you have to stop abusing the forum and creating multiple threads for the same topic...... and lay off the goat juice while yer at it :lol:

between the bridges

Catholic Protestant - you Unionists are seriously backwards in your attitudes.

I can tell you this and I'm not joking - normal people do not give a rats arse whether people are Catholic or Protestant.

Religion is not the problem in Ireland - the problem in Ireland is England.
Hi yank perhaps ye should check out Frank Mitchell's (former GAA all Ireland winner) background before typing with yer aras...

theloner

Hi yank perhaps ye should check out Frank Mitchell's (former GAA all Ireland winner) background before typing with yer aras...
You've just proved said Yank's point, flute head.

between the bridges

Okkkkkk Roight :shock: .... explain how showing you "duplicating" threads AGAIN, translates into me spitting the dummy out .....

ffs bwigey, at least "try" and make sense

btw, should this not be in the "already created" thread ... http://www.politics.ie/forum/northern-ireland/262442-republic-ireland-sectarianism-uncovered-football.html

bwigey, you have to stop abusing the forum and creating multiple threads for the same topic...... and lay off the goat juice while yer at it :lol:
a couple of options for ye child...

- report yer concerns to the mods like a big baby

-continue deflecting like a big baby

-stop acting like a big baby and deal with the fact yet another of yer party has made a complete ballix of themselves alone...

Levellers

BtB only wants Catholics to play for NI so he can shout 'Fenian b*****d' at them.

Sword of Gideon

SFIRA bringing politics into sport, have they not accused others of doing that in the past.

FipflopSFIRA

Sword of Gideon

~Republicans wish that only protestants would play for Northern Ireland so that they can accuse the management and supporters of being sectarian.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies