Should a semi-detached 6 counties go to a referendum?

boldfenianman

Right. Brexit and the border. Highly complex subject. Reason for new thread is all the others go off at mad tangents and confuse everyone. Please stay on topic on this one! As far as I can see the current thinking on the EU side is for a Hong Kong solution for the 6. The tories who depend on the DUP for their survival cannot publicly accept a solution where the 6 are politically in the UK but economically effectively part of the ROI. The DUP would seem to have a strong hand. But if the tories were to call their bluff and the DUP brought the Gov down then there would be a General Election which Corbyn , who loathes Unionists and is pro a UI , might just win. Should a semi-detached 6 in any possible scenario have a referendum ? What would be the wording? Should part of the 6 be free to secede to the ROI? Should part of the 6 be able to declare UDI and become a sort of Isle of Man? I don't know any of the answers. You voted for this mess. What do you think?

between the bridges

Moithinks yer a mexicant twat...

vivabrigada

Right. Brexit and the border. Highly complex subject. Reason for new thread is all the others go off at mad tangents and confuse everyone. Please stay on topic on this one! As far as I can see the current thinking on the EU side is for a Hong Kong solution for the 6. The tories who depend on the DUP for their survival cannot publicly accept a solution where the 6 are politically in the UK but economically effectively part of the ROI. The DUP would seem to have a strong hand. But if the tories were to call their bluff and the DUP brought the Gov down then there would be a General Election which Corbyn , who loathes Unionists and is pro a UI , might just win. Should a semi-detached 6 in any possible scenario have a referendum ? What would be the wording? Should part of the 6 be free to secede to the ROI? Should part of the 6 be able to declare UDI and become a sort of Isle of Man? I don't know any of the answers. You voted for this mess. What do you think?
Has someone found another "all drugs are legal" loophole?
That was great craic.

boldfenianman

Has someone found another "all drugs are legal" loophole?
That was great craic.
If you don't understand the matter to hand then there is an Online Sun edition you know. They will put it in words you might just understand. Oh, and I think you mean "somebody" not "someone". Ask your carer to explain.

Last edited:

between the bridges

Childish or moronic reply. Take your pick. 4 of your 5 words are gibberish. But "a " makes sense. Good effort given your level of education.
Moi's nat the wan who had to edit their post, Duh...

NMunsterman

Childish or moronic reply. Take your pick. 4 of your 5 words are gibberish. But "a " makes sense. Good effort given your level of education.
Stick around - he's the Orange lad who claims to want a North of equals - but spends most of his time on here confirming his loathing of just about everything that Irish Nationalists hold dear.

between the bridges

Stick around - he's the Orange lad who claims to want a North of equals - but spends most of his time on here confirming his loathing of just about everything that Irish Nationalists hold dear.
Aye Moi so loathes every thing Irish Nationalist hold dear that moi's Irish signature tis part of every post moi makes, Duh...

Next...

vivabrigada

If you don't understand the matter to hand then there is an Online Sun edition you know. They will put it in words you might just understand. Oh, and I think you mean "somebody" not "someone". Ask your carer to explain.
Knowing what you are talking about is usually a good idea when starting threads.
Comparing those who point this out to Sun readers merely comfirms your fukwittery.
I hope that clears things up.

boldfenianman

Knowing what you are talking about is usually a good idea when starting threads.
Comparing those who point this out to Sun readers merely comfirms your fukwittery.
I hope that clears things up.
You started babbling about drugs. I didn't.

boldfenianman

Aye Moi so loathes every thing Irish Nationalist hold dear that moi's Irish signature tis part of every post moi makes, Duh...

Next...
You are obviously a disturbed individual and I apologise for attacking a person so afflicted and so defenceless.

between the bridges

You are obviously a disturbed individual and I apologise for attacking a person so afflicted and so defenceless.
No probs, moi doesn't usually accept groveling apologyz from gobsh1tes, but moi will let ye of this time...

boldfenianman

No probs, moi doesn't usually accept groveling apologyz from gobsh1tes, but moi will let ye of this time...
Spelling not really a strength of yours though is it ? Should be a full stop after "probs" by the way. Not a comma. And foreign words should really be in italics. You are jolly good fun though. Please keep trying.

NMunsterman

Next...
That is as convincing as the DUP claiming to support Irish based on the fact that the DUP-dominated Bangor has its coat of arms in Irish.

Nobody buys it.

boldfenianman

I’m with ye in this one bwigey, this tosser’s worse than you ffs :lol: lmfao

Ok there isn’t much in it ... lol
Full stop after "bwigey" please. Surely it should be "on this one" rather than "in this one" ? Finally, "this tosser" should begin with a capital T. Whoops, almost missed it. Comma after OK please. Now I can sleep.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies