Should Cork go it Alone?

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
The OD's account has obviously been compromised by Corkwegian hackers.

Possibly working in cahoots with Skibereen Analytica.

RodShaft

Bea C

I live at one end of Siamsa, I work at the other.
The security today is bloody ridiculous, there were SIX guards outside my house as I left for work (bused in from Dublin, they said).
I just had to pop uptown for my boss, amongst the crowd gathering is a bloke wearing a union jack baseball cap and union jack tie.
Isn't it a sad day when you can wear that kind of garb in North Kerry and feel safe?

pippakin

The security today is bloody ridiculous, there were SIX guards outside my house as I left for work (bused in from Dublin, they said).
I just had to pop uptown for my boss, amongst the crowd gathering is a bloke wearing a union jack baseball cap and union jack tie.
Isn't it a sad day when you can wear that kind of garb in North Kerry and feel safe?
The last time a man could get away with wearing a union jack baseball cap and a union jack tie anywhere in Kerry and most of the rest of bogland was about 1914 if then

RodShaft

Plenty of fellow travellers down there I suspect.

Bea C

Plenty of fellow travellers down there I suspect.
Jaysus, lads.
That was exciting.

Anyway, I have now seen Charles with BOTH women!
How many of yee can boast that?

RodShaft

Jaysus, lads.
That was exciting.

Anyway, I have now seen Charles with BOTH women!
How many of yee can boast that?
I'd be ashamed if I'd seen him twice.

...and hadn't taken the shot.

Rural

I actually find that a bit sickening and I find myself hoping that he's just a non-native Fine Gaeler.

Bea C

I actually find that a bit sickening and I find myself hoping that he's just a non-native Fine Gaeler.
I wouldn't be worrying about it too much!
I didn't recognise him, so I'd imagine he wasn't a local.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies