should Deasy challenge SatNav?

Whatuwant2007

I think he should... kenny has done the party some service, but isnt up to leading the party for another 4 or 9 years!!!

Edo

Whatuwant2007 said:
I think he should... kenny has done the party some service, but isnt up to leading the party for another 4 or 9 years!!!
Are yis getting worried? :D

thebig C

I think if Deasy of all people mounted a challenge, it would be instantly doomed to failure. Fundamentally because it would, rightly, be dismissed as John throwing another tantrum. If anything it might galvanise support around Kenny, in the same manner as happened around January 2007!

anakin

Whatuwant2007 said:
Are you obsessed with leadership challenges? 2 threads started within 6 minutes of each other, one for FF and the other for FG.

Whatuwant2007

anakin said:
Whatuwant2007 said:
Are you obsessed with leadership challenges? 2 threads started within 6 minutes of each other, one for FF and the other for FG.

nope... just think its topical seeing as Kenny got a few questions about it today, and I was never a fan of Cowen

johnfás

If someone was to successfully challenge Kenny's leadership, it certainly wouldn't be John Deasy.

Rocky

Whatuwant2007 said:
For the laugh he nearly should, it would fun to see Deasy get one vote (his own) against every other vote for Kenny. It might shut up App and muppets like yourself.

hiding behind a poster

Rocky said:
Whatuwant2007 said:
For the laugh he nearly should, it would fun to see Deasy get one vote (his own) against every other vote for Kenny. It might shut up App and muppets like yourself.
Spot on, Rocky. It'd be hilarious. There's a tradition in FG never to reveal the actual vote numbers on leadership votes - but they might just make an exception on this one.....

NotDevsSon

hiding behind a poster said:
Rocky said:
Whatuwant2007 said:
Spot on, Rocky. It'd be hilarious. There's a tradition in FG never to reveal the actual vote numbers on leadership votes - but they might just make an exception on this one.....

Universal_001

johnfás said:
If someone was to successfully challenge Kenny's leadership, it certainly wouldn't be John Deasy.
Out of curiosity who would/could?

Kf

Much as I think Kenny is acting as the development of opposition in Irish politics, I think its clear that the satnav moniker has not caught on and so needs to be discarded.

Not that I have established my fairness with the blueshirts can I ask them can they dump the loser and put Ricky Bruton in charge so we might be afforded a decent opposition.

Pazuzu

John Deasy belongs in no party as he's in it for himself. His political education, if you will, is based on the United States Republican party doctrine which in a word has failed. Rielly, is a much better choice. Having Deasy as party leader is like having Patrick Bateman from the American Psycho film as party leader. Deasy lacks compassion for nothing other than his pocketbook, Rielly is a Doctor FFS.

wombat

No-one ever explained to me what 'satnav Kenny' meant. Or what happened to Apparatchik with his extreme Enda obsession...
Who cares, the world still rotates around the sun.:lol:

Warren Poynt

No.

Deasy is a totally loose canon, like his father, and does not even command the respect of his fellow TDS, even though he has the good fortune to be married to a lovely woman from the Aran Islands.

Why would such a person consider further disrespect ?

The next leaders of FG, later this decade, will be either Leo Varadker or Simon Coveney, each a safe pair of hands and well-liked by their FG colleagues.

It's the ideal 1/2, even though I am not a FG voter, BTW.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies