Should Delaney resign?

Should John Delaney Resign from the FAI?

• Yes

Votes: 140 72.9%
  • No

Votes: 52 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stanley

More Whataboutery from you,
No surprise there.
What is a surprise however is your decision to disagree with Minister Shane Ross's decision to give a maximum of nine years to board members of any sporting organisation!
That would mean the IRFU getting rid of their CEO Philip Brown.
Poor "stanley".
Presume you continue to support Conway and Earley who have been present and supporters of Del Boy as he slowly ripped off FAI.

SuirView

You have been answered but continue to twist words and make assumptions to suit your dumb point of view, better you GFY.
You disagree with Minister Shane Ross.
All because of Brown and the IRFU!
The mask has slipped.

SuirView

Presume you continue to support Conway and Earley who have been present and supporters of Del Boy as he slowly ripped off FAI.
Presume you continue to support Brown even though Minister Shane Ross wants him out!
Why?

SuirView

Six times you refused to answer if you agreed with Minister Shane Ross!
Six times, on this thread!
Explain.

stanley

Jesus wept, you are such a fool, I am not bothered about Ross's utterances, he clearly needs to legislate about this 9 year rule, until then nothing changes, IRFU will conform, as ever.

FAI have just re-elected Conway and Del Boy is still gardening up Conway's arse, 2 lads well beyond any 9 year wish.

If you want to discuss (joke) IRFU matters, start up a thread, if the mods will allow you.

SuirView

Jesus wept, you are such a fool, I am not bothered about Ross's utterances, he clearly needs to legislate about this 9 year rule, until then nothing changes, IRFU will conform, as ever.

FAI have just re-elected Conway and Del Boy is still gardening up Conway's arse, 2 lads well beyond any 9 year wish.

If you want to discuss (joke) IRFU matters, start up a thread, if the mods will allow you.
Amazing,
You are "not bothered about Ross's utterances"!
That view didn't come across from you based on your earlier posts on this thread regarding Minister Ross!
Regarding you mentioning the IRFU,
All I did was to reply to post #5718 on this thread from a poster called "Ardillaun"!
You didn't comment on that post!
Why?
I reckon because it meant that Minister Shane Ross wants rid of Brown.
You were asked six times if you agreed with Minister Ross and six times you refused to answer because of the IRFU!
Waster

stanley

Amazing,
You are "not bothered about Ross's utterances"!
That view didn't come across from you based on your earlier posts on this thread regarding Minister Ross!
Regarding you mentioning the IRFU,
All I did was to reply to post #5718 on this thread from a poster called "Ardillaun"!
You didn't comment on that post!
Why?
I reckon because it meant that Minister Shane Ross wants rid of Brown.
You were asked six times if you agreed with Minister Ross and six times you refused to answer because of the IRFU!
Waster
Already answered, you dumb wanker

SuirView

Del Boy has to go, 15 years is too long
Poor "stanley" back in 2018!
And he disagrees with Minister Ross now for serving a maximum of nine years!
Why do posters lie?

SuirView

Philip Browne has been head od the IRFU for 20 years. Where are you calling for his head?
Poor "stanley" was asked the above, also in 2018!
He ran away!
Why do posters lie?
Waster

stanley

Poor "stanley" was asked the above, also in 2018!
He ran away!
Why do posters lie?
Waster
You keep saying "why do posters lie", what exactly are you speaking of, I am not telling any lie and merely express my opinion.

If Ross wants to impose a 9 year limit, it's up to him to legislate, is that a lie or the truth.

You fill your head with silly shlte and can make yourself believe that is the truth.

Brown is heavily supervised, targets set and reviewed annually, Del Boy can and has done what he wants regardless of his Board, which were all in his pocket, he even wrote his own contracts.

stanley

Can only be a matter of time now, start building the gallows, a quick trip to the four goldmines to get an order against all his possessions as repayment for abuse of funds, then he can emigrate to Somalia or somewhere else where thieves and football mix, he will be on his own as once the do-ray-me runs out so will Emma.

Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio............

stanley

In order to continue to receive his ginormous salary, Del Boy has to co-operate with all investigations, gotta wonder if he is hiding behind his solicitor on this one "under legal advice", hard to think he would stab himself.

stanley

From Boards.ie

"This is no longer about sacking JD soundly. Its about protecting the board members who were signing off all the sh1te he was getting away with. Conway and co are only there to protect themselves and their mates, JD will fall, its the others who want to be kept out of it that's important now.
We are now 5 months down the line from the initial reports. It seems as if the FAI are almost insolvent and have not been keeping correct records for years. These alone would surely be enough to fire a person on gross misconduct grounds in almost any other organisation one would think especially when you take into account the lies that have been told about the organisations solvency as recently as the turn of the year".

stanley

A 20m advance from UEFA in one year, it's like getting monies on the never never, the team must at least qualify for all tournaments and then finish higher than ever before.

Del Boy has consistently lied about the finances, fooled his own Board and the Auditors.

Without DOB's financing of management and DD's brains to refinance the Stadium debt, FAI might well have gone down the toilet years ago.

stanley

Rhatigan has been blocked out by Del boy and his followers in the past, she would be a good choice and hit the ground running as she has a good handle on the joint and could be the one to finally blow open the tickets fiasco with Del Boy and Mark Evans.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies