• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Should Fg apologise for Sean Kelly’s dancing?

carlovian

There was controversy last week when Sean kelly mep was pictured with Michael Lowry.

But a much worse incident occurred when Leo and canvassers gatecrashed a busker singing the cranberries ‘zombie’

The video speaks for itself, the uncomfortable look on Ciaran O’Donnells face, Leo trying to look cool but for me the Sean kelly dance move 20 seconds in is unforgivable.

There may be children watching this clip and I would call on fg to deny it occurred, then apologize if it offended people, then carry out an inquiry and finally accept the need for a tribunal.

I don’t think I will ever watch a video clip again.

shiel

I know.

Bring back Martin and his cronies.

They only bankrupt the country.

carlovian

I know.

Bring back Martin and his cronies.

They only bankrupt the country.
Bankrupt the country or Sean Kelly’s dance.

Which is the greater crime ?

BACKTOBASICS

I did warn of the horror.

But nothing really prepares you for the awfullness
Voters should really be mindful of the standard of politician they choose to elect. Are these politicians indeed representative of the political ignorance and naivety of their electorate. They have the brass neck to again impose themselves to look for further office without doing a shred to show their competency to do so.

A bit of a jig and 'dancing at the crossroads' should convince the conned electorate to keep them in the comfort they have now become accustomed to.

The electorate get what they deserve.

Last edited:

Popular Threads

Most Replies