Should nats vote SDLP or Alliance in the coming UK general election?

the secretary

Simple minded naive optimism can sometimes be an admirable quality. This isn't one of those situations.
Maybe it is too much to expect. Money and power are hard to let go off.

Pyewacket

Don't worry, the British government knows what it is doing and will act at all times to preserve and protect the Union meaning Ireland is quite safe.

Trust the British government. It will all be alright.

Se0samh

Who have?
Who have not? Watch what you say, don't be too honest as it may damage the peace process.
The UDA have not, the UVF have not, for evidence look to the news media recently and not so recently, whereas according to the PSNI and AGS, the IRA have...

Newrybhoy

The UDA have not, the UVF have not, for evidence look to the news media recently and not so recently, whereas according to the PSNI and AGS, the IRA have...
Really. Stop lying.

raetsel

Is that happening now?
NI will never return to the dark days of parliamentary murder gangs like the UVF, IRA and UDA.
Loyalists will try if there is a possibility of unionists losing a border referendum. How big a threat they present is open to debate, but you shouldn't underestimate them. They still have a lot of weapons. I think that they are now the major threat.
The IRA dissidents, by contrast, are less of a problem, for now at any rate. I suspect that militant republicanism is now in permanent decline because there is a widespread belief that Irish unity will come about democratically.

Se0samh

Se0samh

Ask Kevin McGuigan.

Why would you have a Council if you didn't have an organisation beneath them?

The IMC were tasked with the decision, take it up with them...but then you're a know nothing Brexiteer who doesn't believe in experts, aren't you...away and play with the buses...

Newrybhoy

The IMC were tasked with the decision, take it up with them...but then you're a know nothing Brexiteer who doesn't believe in experts, aren't you...away and play with the buses...
I'll take the Chief Constables word on it.

No one is better placed with more information. I'm sure the touts are still firmly in place.

Pyewacket

This is the most shitty rural mad Irish ****wit site ever. Pig crawlers.

Loons wetting their drawers over black and brown people in Ireland and praying we will have a United Ireland five centuries in the future.

While licking the arse off that American freak, Trump. :)

Se0samh

I'll take the Chief Constables word on it.

No one is better placed with more information
. I'm sure the touts are still firmly in place.
Will you indeed...but didn't he say that they weren't involved in any terrorist activity and were committed to peace..

The police assessment is the Provisional IRA remains committed to politics and is not engaged in terrorism

Does IRA 'army council' still exist?

Jaysus but you're as thick as two short ones...why do you have to keep proving that you are a cretin...are you a masochist as well...

Newrybhoy

Will you indeed...but didn't he say that they weren't involved in any terrorist activity and were committed to peace..

Does IRA 'army council' still exist?

Jaysus but you're as thick as two short ones...why do you have to keep proving that you are a cretin...are you a masochist as well...

They were to disband and put all weapons beyond use.

They clearly have not disbanded, and PIRA weapons have made appearances at regular intervals since 1997.

Now if they still have infrastructure and they still have weapons,they clearly have a purpose for doing so.

The opinions of a PIRA supporter such as yourself are of no consequence in regards to this.

Se0samh

They were to disband and put all weapons beyond use.

They clearly have not disbanded, and PIRA weapons have made appearances at regular intervals since 1997.

Now if they still have infrastructure and they still have weapons,they clearly have a purpose for doing so.

The opinions of a PIRA supporter such as yourself are of no consequence in regards to this.
So, you admit being a liar when you said that you'd take the Chief Constable's word, as he had all the necessary information...that's good to know. Thanks liar!... :LOL:

Newrybhoy

So, you admit being a liar when you said that you'd take the Chief Constable's word, as he had all the necessary information...that's good to know. Thanks liar!... :LOL:
You're on your first bottle early today.

You said PIRA had ceased to exist and the CC said they were still in existence.

I believe him. I do not believe you.

Where is the lie in that?

death or glory

No doubt you will be fully behind the candidate who was so notoriously "soft" on the UVF during her short term as MP.
What a hypocrite.
Says the man who voted for a party ran by IRA army council and has many IRA murderers as so called politicians.

Newrybhoy

What a hypocrite.
Says the man who voted for a party ran by IRA army council and has many IRA murderers as so called politicians.
They seem very happy to hang Pengellys father around her neck but not a word about Finucanes family pedigree is to be heard.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies